Large Party, 1 DDP Room, 1 Room Without

bwbuddy5

First trips WDW MK 1972, Epcot 1982
In this situation, if I have both rooms in one MDE, can the DDP credits be shared across both rooms (in case we're not always together as a group)?

Also, if I get the deluxe plan, are all credits, including kids, pooled together?

The credits can only be accessed by whoever is in the DDP room. The credits are pooled on the DxDDP, but can only be accessed by someone in that room. WE have often linked two rooms but the plans on each one can be different.

In this situation, if I have both rooms in one MDE, can the DDP credits be shared across both rooms (in case we're not always together as a group)?

Also, if I get the deluxe plan, are all credits, including kids, pooled together?

The credits will be tied to the room where they are assigned. Only a MB from that room will be allowed to "pay."

As to the DxDDP, yes all the credits are pooled. However, the brochure AND the free dining details both still state that kid's must order from the kid's menu. That is not how it has been implemented, but the wording is still there, so they could, at any time, not allow you to use a kid's credit for an adult meal.

The credits will be tied to the room where they are assigned. Only a MB from that room will be allowed to "pay."

As to the DxDDP, yes all the credits are pooled. However, the brochure AND the free dining details both still state that kid's must order from the kid's menu. That is not how it has been implemented, but the wording is still there, so they could, at any time, not allow you to use a kid's credit for an adult meal.

What that means is that if a child is ordering the child must order from teh children's menu. An adult using a credit from that pool of credits can order an adult meal. There is no distinction in regards to credits on the DxDDP plan. They are all credits. No adult, no childrens. Just credits. The regular DDP does make the distinction between adult TS credits and children TS credits. The CS credits are all credits. No distinction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!