Lamplight Brunch

yetiowine

Mouseketeer
I just booked a res for my sisters and I, figuring the lunch menu will also be available.

Any recent experiences eating there? I’m not interested in fake meat entrees but I’m eyeing the mimosa flight and breakfast burger. I’ve had the Storyteller mimosa flight, I’m guessing this one would be equal or better?

I’ve done it. Mimosa flight is pretty good. I wasn’t a big fan of the chilaquiles. While the flavor was good, the amount of sauce was overwhelming. I know they’re supposed to have a lot of sauce, but I thought it was too much. I want to go back and try the avocado toast!

I just booked a res for my sisters and I, figuring the lunch menu will also be available.

Any recent experiences eating there? I’m not interested in fake meat entrees but I’m eyeing the mimosa flight and breakfast burger. I’ve had the Storyteller mimosa flight, I’m guessing this one would be equal or better?
It’s a separate menu. There’s a half hour break between when brunch ends and they switch over to the lunch menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter