Lake Cecile Suites and Resorts

919Florida

Mouseketeer
I need some reviews on this place. We got a great rate through hotelkingdom.com for a 2 story room only 98.90 a night. You get free transportation to Disney Parks, Free Deluxe Breakfast and Free transportation to an area outlet mall. What do you guys think of this place?

Thanks for the help.

919 florida

I hope you find some info on this place, we have reservations there in april and have not found anything yet. we got the exec. suite for 68.00 a night.
when are you going? :jester:

if you are going before april 5, please post what you think of this place!

have a great trip

This place originally opened about 15yrs back as a Residence Inn by Marriott. A few years ago they became the Best Western Lake Cecile Resort. And again, they have now changed names to Lake Cecile Suites and Resort.

If you search for reviews on the Best Western Lake Cecile, you will see that the reaction is mixed. Some people liked the oversized accommodations, and others had problems with the condition of the hotel, and/or security.

The hotel is actually located on Hwy 192 is Kissimmee. About 4-5 miles from the Disney Maingate. It is a lakefront hotel, but I am not sure what kind of watersports are available, or if all accommodations have views.

Because it was previously a Residence Inn, all accommodations will certainly be spacious. Residence Inn's have oversized suites with full kitchens. Seperate areas for sleeping, working relaxing.

Hope some of this info helps.....

Friends of my daughters visited...so I went down to check out the room, it was great. clean, spacious...they even had a fire place. The shuttle schedule is not exactly accomodating..so you may want to check that out...to be sure it works within your schedule. They ended up taking a cab back from disney a couple of times...(it could have been that they were just impatient...lol)

Disney is very easy to get to...just minutes away.

Enjoy!

thanks for the information. i was really beginning to worry about if it was going to be clean and we could get to disney without any trouble, so you have set my mind at rest.:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter