LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I was wondering if you were able to do a few requests for me as well?

I really like the Mickey head that is in your photobucket that looks like Mickey's pants. (It should be the second to last one under Mickey and Friends Mickey Heads, It has the name Jeff)

May I please have one for:
Daddy (Eric)
Grandpa (Mike)

I would like the same thing but a Minnie version for:
Mommy (Jen)
Big Sister (Abigail)
Little Sister (Olivia)
Mimi (Becky)

For the names, it doesn't matter if it is the titles or the proper names. Whichever you think will fit better. :)

We will not need these until February 1, 2014.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see your creations!

Jen

Hello would you be able a simple surprise we are flying to Disney World or going to? I am surprising my 5 and 7 year old (Will be 8 on the 3rd) so this is a Christmas and Birthday present in one. They think we are going to my folks to visit and it has been a long time since we have flown. We are leaving on Dec 31st and I either going to print it on a 5x7 card or regular paper and have them open it at the gate or on the plane.

One to say something to the effect Happy 8th Birthday Isabella and Merry Christmas

The other to say Merry Christmas Irelynn.

Both with the Frozen Princess's, awesome movie and they are in love with them! We can't wait to see you or something? Is this something you do?

Thanks!

No request here, just a quick note to say that you have been one busy person since you started designing last year! I can remember you were just starting out and was so kind to do a design at the last minute for me Oct 2012, they were perfect on our Halloween/fall trip to POFQ and we had many compliments on them!
Thanks :) I am so glad you liked them! I am having fun making new things!

Hello! I was wondering if you were able to do a few requests for me as well?

I really like the Mickey head that is in your photobucket that looks like Mickey's pants. (It should be the second to last one under Mickey and Friends Mickey Heads, It has the name Jeff)

May I please have one for:
Daddy (Eric)
Grandpa (Mike)

I would like the same thing but a Minnie version for:
Mommy (Jen)
Big Sister (Abigail)
Little Sister (Olivia)
Mimi (Becky)

For the names, it doesn't matter if it is the titles or the proper names. Whichever you think will fit better. :)

We will not need these until February 1, 2014.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see your creations!

Jen

Have a great trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ted Orders/December 2013/n5749w?sort=3&page=1

Hello would you be able a simple surprise we are flying to Disney World or going to? I am surprising my 5 and 7 year old (Will be 8 on the 3rd) so this is a Christmas and Birthday present in one. They think we are going to my folks to visit and it has been a long time since we have flown. We are leaving on Dec 31st and I either going to print it on a 5x7 card or regular paper and have them open it at the gate or on the plane.

One to say something to the effect Happy 8th Birthday Isabella and Merry Christmas

The other to say Merry Christmas Irelynn.

Both with the Frozen Princess's, awesome movie and they are in love with them! We can't wait to see you or something? Is this something you do?

Thanks!

Hopefully this will work for you, have a great trip!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ders/December 2013/summertigger?sort=3&page=1

Santa brought us a Disney cruise leaving next Thursday! This our first Disney cruise ever and I hear we need magnets to be cool. Anything you have time for would be much appreciated. Designers choice! We are The Pentecost Family and our names (if needed) are:
Jonathon - Dad
Sherry - Mom
Paisley - 6
Judson - 4

Thank you so much!
Sherry

PS: If you don't have time, do not feel bad, I know this is last minute.

Hi there,
I am a frequent lurker and love your designs. We just planned a last minute trip for the end of January and it is our first cruise on the magic. I would love if you could make us some Mickey heads:

mickeyheadminniebow
Sharon
Brenna
Kyla
Ainsley

mickeyheadgrandmom
John

**would you be able to put the year 2014 in one ear?

Also, I have been hearing lots about magnets for the cruise. Would you be able to make 3 name magnets for my daughters? Girlish characters, not picky at all....Brenna is the oldest at 9, Ainsley is 7 and Kyla is only one so maybe a little more of the younger characters for the baby?
If you are not able to make these because it is short notice I totally understand, I just thought that I would ask.
Thanks so much!

Santa brought us a Disney cruise leaving next Thursday! This our first Disney cruise ever and I hear we need magnets to be cool. Anything you have time for would be much appreciated. Designers choice! We are The Pentecost Family and our names (if needed) are:
Jonathon - Dad
Sherry - Mom
Paisley - 6
Judson - 4

Thank you so much!
Sherry

PS: If you don't have time, do not feel bad, I know this is last minute.
Here are a few things. If you want a specific character let me know and I will see what I can do:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...Orders/December 2013/Spentecost?sort=3&page=1

Hi there,
I am a frequent lurker and love your designs. We just planned a last minute trip for the end of January and it is our first cruise on the magic. I would love if you could make us some Mickey heads:

mickeyheadminniebow
Sharon
Brenna
Kyla
Ainsley

mickeyheadgrandmom
John

**would you be able to put the year 2014 in one ear?

Also, I have been hearing lots about magnets for the cruise. Would you be able to make 3 name magnets for my daughters? Girlish characters, not picky at all....Brenna is the oldest at 9, Ainsley is 7 and Kyla is only one so maybe a little more of the younger characters for the baby?
If you are not able to make these because it is short notice I totally understand, I just thought that I would ask.
Thanks so much!
Have a great trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...rders/December 2013/DaisyGirl75?sort=3&page=1

Thank you so much!!! I love them! I will save them to my computer asap today. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us!!

Jen

I love love love your work! Thank you so much! I am having a little trouble printing the images though? My printer prints the pictures 3/4 of the way and then it cancels and doesn't finish? Even the letters that you made for me. Any ideas? I'm at a loss and we are leaving tomorrow :-(

It could be a number if things. Try opening them in another program and printing from there. Are you able to print other things ok? Are you using card stock? It could be too thick? Or try googling your printer and the error you are getting to see if there is online help.

A quick google search came up with this trouble shooting info:
Just some ideas from previous printer issues:

Unplug the printer from the PC and from the wall. This will let it reset.

Go to your printer website for support

You can look at your manual there also. (An idea comes to mind here: Did you check to be sure it's clear of any jams? A small piece of paper stuck somewhere could cause all sorts of problems.)
Look at the Software and Driver page, under your operating system. Is there an update available there? Also it happened to me once that my printer acted up suddenly and an updated driver from the website fixed it.

We were having printing issues a while back, DH finally took the thing appart and found a paperclip had fallen in and was jamming it so it could be something as simple as something preventing it from completing to print and then resetting half way through. If you are having the issue only with the graphics and not with everything you print then I would suggest printing from another program but you should first follow the suggestions above of unplugging and checking for driver updates.

I wanted to say once again thank you for all the wonderful designs you made for me for or trip and especially for the t shirt design. Here is a photo of our door:

And me wearing the t shirt you made for me:

I hope you don't mind that I used the caption on this DISign as the title for my trip report. It just seems to sum up this trip perfectly.

Corinna

I wanted to say once again thank you for all the wonderful designs you made for me for or trip and especially for the t shirt design. Here is a photo of our door:

And me wearing the t shirt you made for me:

I hope you don't mind that I used the caption on this DISign as the title for my trip report. It just seems to sum up this trip perfectly.

Corinna

Thanks so much for sharing! It is neat to see the final product. Your door is awesome!! The t-shirt looks great! I don't mind you using the title at all, fits the trip perfect!

Happy New Year Everyone! I have had some time off from work. I have been sick the entire time but I am finally starting to feel better! I have been busy working on some new Cruise designs. I have always loved the mickey and Minnie in beach chair scene so I have created my own and made a few with a new twist, a few with mickey and Minnie pirates and made some with new couples, Donald and daisy, goofy and a friend, Ariel & Eric and pals chip and dale. I might do a few more with different characters if I am inspired to do so :)
If you get a chance take a look at my new items:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Cruise/Cruise Signs?sort=4&page=1

Oh my goodness, they are wonderful!!!! My girls are going to be over the moon with their names, and I can't wait to make our shirts now!!! I also love your new cruise designs, you are so talented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter