Ladies- talk to me about footwear please

I wear slip on tennis shoes, good walking shoes, nice ballet flats for dinner, Teva type sandals. I have arthritis in my right foot (broke it 15 years ago and have a constant reminder) and don’t even go barefoot in my own home. I use the elevator maybe two or three times during the cruise (how I justify extra drinks and dessert — and how I lose weight on cruises)

I bring mostly flat sandals, some are walking sandals like Merrill’s, flip flops and a pair of sneakers.

on my first Disney cruise in 2002, we were walking on deck after dinner and I slipped and went down due to my own clumsiness.
I was wearing heels. ( I don’t wear heels much now after a broken foot in 2016.)I got up as fast as possible. Embarrassing!!!

Mainly, I wear Telilx flips that have arch support and a wedge heel. They have to be completely saturated before any slippage occurs and that's only happened on land in Florida.

I always bring a pair of flip flops for the pool/beach, a pair of casual sandals for the rest of the time (flip flops hurt my feet if I stay in them too long) and a pair of dressy wedge sandals for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter