La Hacienda & Illuminations

minzaina

Earning My Ears
Have seen Mom's Panel that you can see Illuminations from La Hacienda.....for the life of me I can't remember being able to see outside at all there. Anyone done this? I have late ADR there so we will likely just have dessert for an excuse to occupy the table for fireworks.

You can see IllumiNations from La Hacienda, but only some of the tables have a view of the show.

San Angel Inn, inside the pyramid, does not have any view of IllumiNations.

It is possible to see Illuminations from your table IF you are at a window table. And you can get a partial view if you are in the row of tables next to the window tables. Otherwise nada. Unless the restaurant is very quiet on the night you visit, you will not be permitted to request a window table, or to wait for one to become available. So if you want to go there for dessert, great. If you want to see Illuminations, go early, and then find a place outside to see the show.

There are a few window side tables with a great view of Illuminations. There are many more with a limited view, and there is a side room with tables that have no view.
As stated, you can not request a window with a view. It is the luck of the draw and the odds are against getting a table with a view. I would never make an ADR here expecting to see Illuminations. Also there is no outside viewing area for patrons like there is at Rose & Crown Restaurant.
If you want to see Illuminations you are better off making other plans

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!