KTWcards question

DISzy

Mouseketeer
If I book my resort as room-only and purchase park tickets separately, can those be combined onto a KTWcard when I check in at the resort or can it be done at guest services?

The tickets can be added to the KTTW card at Guest Services after you have checked in. I just did this last month, it was quick & easy.

Unless something has changed you should have no trouble doing this. We had rooms 2 years ago through a timeshare and we put all 19 of our tickets on our KTTW cards. Only problem we had was some our tickets (bought months in advance) were not being picked up when they scanned them, but they ended up just replacing those tickets and putting the new ones on our cards. I believe you can do it either at the resort or at any guest service location. We did ours at the resort.

Just a quick comment:

Just returned from the World Tuesday. I purchased one of my guests a park hopper plus....we are annual passholders and successfully received the new RFID cards. They informed us at 2 guest service locations they could not add her ticket to the KTTW card with the new "system"even though I bought it directly from Disney. I was sure from reading all I could here on DIS they could...but they wouldn't. The ticket was a separate card and she had to utilize the old turnstiles not the new ones. Just my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter