Kristin's low carb journal

Kristin

Way to go.....Congrats....it is always exciting to go shopping and buy a smaller size.

Keep going - you are headed in the right direction..........

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a Disney Friday!!

Friday August 13th

Still on my new jeans high!!! Got up this morning and now im 278, this weight is just melting off I just cant believe it. I am on plan so far today.

Breakfast slim fast carb style
Snack peanuts
Lunch slim fast carb style
Snack pork skins Yuck but can't have chips
Dinner some form of chicken but the call of eggs and bacon is very strong.

Tonight told the kids I would take them to see Princess Diary's 2. I have never been a big popcorn fan at the movies so think I can handle that. But I am a big pretzel fan and accross the theater is a Auntie Annes pretzels .

So if I am doing about 15 carbs today how bad would it be to get a pretzel there... I have been doing so good so far and my keytone strips have me like right in the middle. Any advice????

Kristin

Hi Kristin,

You have been doing a great job. You are in ketosis. The pounds are melting off. Your question is, "Is that pretzel worth it?" I always take peanuts, sunflower seeds, or cashews with me to the movies. The sunflower seeds are great because I can stretch them through the entire movie. If you do eat the pretzel :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: water.
Beth

Saturday August 14

Well it's way to early and all the kids are still asleep from the slumber party. We went and saw princess diary's and I picked a different theater so I would not be tempted by hot buttery pretzels. So instead I had cold hard peanuts LOL. But the movie was good. I even made it to schnucks and got large dounuts and did not even get tempted. But lol after my husband ate some I sure did want to give him a kiss...giggle. Does that count as being tempted.

So now getting ready to have slim fast carb style. Will update later

Kristin

Way to go Kristen...changing the theatre to avoid a pretzel! And then passing up the donuts! You are on a mission!

Gail

OMG I totally lost it tonight. Greg and I decided to go to OutBack for dinner. Grandma took the kids so I was like what the hell ....throw the diet out the door for the night. Well half way through the dinner I thought I was gonna be sick. The carbs from bread, potatoes, alchohol it was not pretty and I will never do that again.

Kristin

Kristin

It is over and done with. The important part is starting back on from this moment on. You will do fine again tomorrow. You realized that you "lost it" and now work past it.

Maybe some extra exercise this week will help you.

But I have to tell you it did sound good.:tongue:

Have a Low Carb Sunday!!

And a Disney Day!!

Linda

Kristin,
It was your official splurge. Now get back on track young lady.

July:)

Sunday August 15

Well at least did not loose my 280 with that outback stunt. I am just glad I did not eat all my food or I would have been sick for sure. I would say I ate about half what I would have eatten 3wks ago. But since my stomach has shrunk it felt like I had 3 large bricks in there.

So good morning everyone its about 6;30am and doing the slim fast shake and got my walking clothes on. About to embark on a walk with the dog lol should be fun.

Will Update later

Kristin:bounce:

Looks like a bad weekend for us! Hope you got it together Sunday. I know I didn't! You're doing great! You got a little taste and you need to make that last for a while! But hey...bet it was nice getting out without the kids...just you and hubby! Have a great Monday!

Gail

Well I am sore as can be. Walked yesterday 1.5miles and went to Target and got some excersise rubberband thing and now my upper body is screaming. The really good thing... I noticed my bra was pretty loose so I got the tape meassure out and my bra size before was 48DDD now I am 44DDD....not a 100% sure about the DDD because that is a bit loose as well. So long story short got a new bra in a 44 and had to put it on the tightest hooks.

So my summary down 2 pants and now down I guess 4 bra sizes.

Besides screwing up Sat night I pulled it together Sunday. Monday is looking really good OP for breakfast and getting ready to surf cable for some workout session. Have a great day guys

Kids go back to school in 9DAYS WOOT

Kristin

Way to go Kristin! Keep up the good work!:jumping1: Don't smaller clothes make you feel wonderful???:teeth: Have a great day today!

Tracy:wave:

congrats on the losses! & getting back in gear on sunday:bounce: i think that is the bigger success. it is sooo tempting to keep off plan but it does wreak havoc with our ultimate goals. weekends are a real challenge, I also went op on sat night(3 lc beers & nachos:crazy2: ) & sun was no better. Spent the night alone with dh at the jersey shore so what was I to do?

Anyhow I'm glad to see you made better choices than I and you are right back on target- yippie:Pinkbounc Have a wonderful MOnday!

Kristin, you're SHRINKING!!! First pants, then bras - YAY for you!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Glad to hear you got right back on track. A slip now and then won't hurt you as long as you get right back on plan and drink, drink, drink that water!

You go, girl!!!! :sunny:

Woo Hoo Kristin!!!!

Way to Go girl

Fantastic 2 pant sizes is great.... Congratulations on losing the inches. So proud of you for jumping right back on board with both feet. Yipee.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

July

keep up the good work.

Congratulations Kristin,

You are losing major inches. That is great. Don't be surprised if you keep those DDD's/ Remember cup size is a ratio, so even if they are smaller you can still be the same cup size. Congrats on getting right back OP after Saturday's splurge. Keep up the great work. WTG with the exercise. Seems to me a couple weeks ago you could barely do a mile. Now you are doing 1.5 and upperbody work. You are making huge progress. Celebrate!
Beth

OH boy I have good news and bad news. So good news first we got the appraisal back on our house and it appraised 70k more than we bought it for 2yrs ago. Bad news my hubby and I were so excited we got chinese for dinner and pulled all the stops. So I walked another 1.5miles for guilt and back on track in the morning.

Kristin

P.S. Guys I need some tough love:bounce: :sunny:

Originally posted by KLH 1973
OH boy I have good news and bad news. So good news first we got the appraisal back on our house and it appraised 70k more than we bought it for 2yrs ago. Bad news my hubby and I were so excited we got chinese for dinner and pulled all the stops. So I walked another 1.5miles for guilt and back on track in the morning.

Kristin

P.S. Guys I need some tough love:bounce: :sunny:

Hi Kristin,

Great news about the house- Congratulations!!! I can't really give you tough love though....I am with you I did the "cheat thing" this past weekend....Will get back to it together this week.

Good luck with the house and don't beat yourself up over the chinese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter