Kristin's low carb journal

Just wanted to say real fast how much all your encouregment means to me. You guys have really been a big source of inspiration to me. Well that hallmark moment is over.

Weekend has been really great so far. DH and I got a new stove but its electric and we need to change the gas to electric. Sooooo if you never hear from me again that means we blew up the house and Ill be sending you all good wishes from heaven lol.

So have a great weekend guys.

Kristin:crazy:

Kristin,
Getting around to catching up on the journals. You are doing so good. I am so proud of you. Hopefully DH will start feeling just a
wee bit left out when those complements start coming on strong.
And he will jump on the band with you. I will pray that this happens. Congrats on the loan. I hope you don't blow up the house. Keep up the great work you are doing....

July:sunny:

Monday morning and my plan is to stay OP this week and excersise about 5days. As you can tell we did not blow up the house but I did blow my diet. We were working so hard on the electric and by the time we turned the power back on it wass to late to cook dinner. Soooo screwed up with White Castles and felt like CRUD litterely all night long. Man a persons body really rebels when its used to low carbs and than you go nuts. Hope you all did better than I did.

Kristin

Hi Kristin,

You are doing a great job. If you have to have ff, dump the bun. With WC, I know, what's the point? But the burger itself is LC. The FIRM is TOUGH. Good for you sticking with it. I know You'll be back OP today. Keep up the great work.
Beth

I know exactly what you mean....I don't follow the low carb thing...but even on my plan...eating bad really makes you feel awful! We can do this! You're doing great.

Hi Kristin:

This is the first time that I'm posting in your journal so I have to say you have been doing fabulously!

Another FIRMie! I'm glad you're enjoying the FIRM. Take it easy in the beginning and do the modifications to make your workout a little easier. Even if you do the workout without weights, you'll still see results.

Well diet not going to good last night but I am back on track Tuesday morning. Just had slim fast carb style. I am going to try and stay really busy until lunch so I don't think to much of food. Luckily I don't have to much here that is bad but that does not stop me from wanting to call a pizza joint or something.

Kids go back to school on Thursday and I am ashamed to say I can not wait. I will still have to babysit durring the week but it takes the 2 most demanding ones out of the house LOL. Have you ever noticed that other kids listen better than your own?

So with them going to school hopefully I can kick this diet and excersise into a higher gear. Have a great day guys.

Kristin

Hi Kristin,:wave:

Are you counting the hours until Thursday comes?;) :crazy: I can not believe how fast this summer has gone by!:earseek:

Have a great day!:sunny:

Tracy:wave:

Hang in there...you can do this! Way to pick right back up today and start! I take it one day at a time...You're doing great. At least you didn't turn that bad day into more. Thursday will be here before you know it. Mine start Monday.

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for taking time to post in my journal! Just reading through a few of your entries....my husband can be the same way too!!

It is hard cause we both work together side by side in our restaurant....with all that food....he cooks most of the time and it is tempting cause there are always frys in the basket, fresh baked muffins , desserts etc. However....it can be good too. Just this weekend I was going for a piece of crumb cake and he said ....don't eat it...I'll make you an omelet instead....Men...the good and the bad!

Anyway...just wanted to say Hi! And tell you that you are doing great! Just being able to get through a Firm tape is great! The excercise makes all the difference I think! I have lost weight before but not really w/excercise....this time I am focusing on the excercise part too....And you seem to be doing well with this....
Good luck staying OP this week.....
Remember....we are here for each other!

Have a Healthy Day :)

Hi Kristin,

Just checking in on you. How did you do today?

Hey, so the kids are back to school tomorrow? Are you counting down the hours? :eek:

I hope everything is going well for you. Hear from you soon.

Jodi

Yeah kids back in school! time to kick up your exercise and remember eat op. You are doing fantastic keep it up:wave:

Kristin, hope you're enjoying this first day of school!! You know, the first day there are so many forms for the parents to fill out - I always joke that I'm the one doing tons of homework the first evening!! :teeth: ::yes:: My kids go back on Monday so you know I'll be filling out those forms Monday evening! :p

I hope you're having a great day!! DH will come around in time! :sunny:

Hi Kristin,

I seriously thought about putting a countdown timer in my signature about back to school. I am definately with you. The sad thing is, I am excited about 3 half days a week.::yes::

You did a great job getting back OP. Keep up the great work.
Beth

Sounds like you are a busy lady!!:D

But doing a great job of staying on task and dealing with the kids.

Hang in there...........Sending lots of sunshine your way:sunny: :sunny:

Have a Disney day!!::MickeyMo

Hi Kristin,

I just wanted to wish you a great weekend. Take care of yourself.
Beth

Oh boy ladies where do I begin. I have been out of control all week and this weekend will be the same. Not sure exactly what happened all I know is now I cant seem to stop eatting. It's like I am trying to find everything there is that has carbs in it and eat it. My plan is to start again on Monday. I am still excersising so maybe that will help a bit. Thanks for all the posts durring the week. I felt so guilty I did not even log on. So I will try and hit journals later. Take care.

Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter