Kristin's low carb journal

Well today has gone as planned and I can't help but say how proud of myself I am. My sister inlaw was being teased with crab ragoon and called me in dispair. Then my husband comes home and he says honey I did not make it today, I had chinese and crab ragoon. So of cours at this point all I can think of is chinese and my favorite crab ragoon. SOOO I faced temptation in the face and took my finger off the phone and had steak and broc. instead.

Stopped drinking tea and water and switched to soda for the evening so I can actually sleep without 10 night trips to the restroom:)

Thanks again for all the support

Kristin:bounce:

Hi Kristin,

Great job tuning down that Crab Ragoon. That is awesome, you made a wise decision.::yes:: I give you a lot of credit for caring for your grandmother. I am a nurse, and I honestly don't know if I could do it full time. You are a strong woman.
Beth

**DAY 6**

OMG woke up this money in a fright, I had a dream that I was eatting a whole carton of cookies and cream ice cream. In my dream it tasted so good but I was so upset I did it. Then I woke up and I could not believe it, had to wake up Greg and tell him the dream.

So now its breakfast and having slim fast carb style and some tea.

Got a new clippie this weight is melting off gotta love it , keep your fingers crossed it continues this fast.

And this is a question to anyone who had a ton of weight to loose like me. What did you do for extra skin after or did you not have that problem

Kristin:Pinkbounc

Way to go Kristin!!:Pinkbounc

Just make sure you are exercising. My mom has told me of patients that come into her office that have lost a lot of weight and not exercising and the skin just hangs there. I lost just over a 100 lbs and my skin did not sag. I did exercise a lot though! Not to say the skin was exactly tight...and the saggiest part of course was the stomache and chest:rolleyes:

Good luck....worry about the skin later! Just exercise!

Gail

Lunch was good I did the slim fast thing again and took a little bag of peanuts and tea to my daughters soccer game to keep me in line.

Forgot they have consession stand and all the parents had brats, burgers, beer and candy....so felt like I was in hell. But since I did not bring any money I could not screw up.

Came home and am snacking on some string cheese as we speak. So I will chat more later.

Kristin

You're really doing great, Kristin! It sounds like you have been facing a lot of temptation but you are resisting and that is awesome! Keep up the great work! :)

Well getting ready to go to bed and surprising enough it's getting easier and easier to make the right choices. To bad I waited this long to find this board because you guys really are a great support system. Even if no one would reply at least I have the knowledge that some one can.

So had eggs and ham for dinner and stayed in my carb pts range but half way through dinner kinda got full but thought better finish so that I know how many pts I will still have. Well did not matter because after dinner felt sick to my stomach the rest of the evening due to being a piggy and eatting all my dinner.

Tomorrow is another soccer game with concession stuff so need to get creative or buy just meat LOL

night guys:wave2:

DAY 7

Woke up this morning way to early but could not go back to sleep. Don't you hate when that happens. So did the slim fast thing for breakfast and puttered around the house. Had to run to walmart to get a messuring tape to get my body messurements and a few other odds and ends. Got oldest daughter home from a slumber party and she got 4hrs of sleep if she is lucky so now I am evil mom because she was crabby and I sent her back to bed. She has soccer game today and dont need her crying in the outfield lol. So I am on track so far will give an update later see ya all later

Kristin

down to 282 woot

Hi Kristin,

Great job this weekend. I am sending some :wizard: to help you avoid th concession stands today.
Beth

Great Job Kristin!

Fifteen pounds is great!!!! That's what I have lost...

Yipee for you.:jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3:

Keep up the good work.

And remember to start slow on the excercise. No use in hurting yourself.... Then you have to stop.

July:wave2:

Well did great today again...that magic dust sure must be helping.
Did slim fast and string cheese and peanuts for lunch.
Daughters soccer game was a blast I screamed and jumped up and down so did not really think of food. But here is the kicker.
Guys I need all the prayers and magic dust you have just found out I have to do concession duty tomorrow and man I will be looking at every carbo known to man and smelling them. HELP PLEASE!!!!!! I think I can smell the nachos now

LOL Kristin:crazy

Wow Kristen, truly a great job! Just dropping by to wish you much luck this week.

Sounds like you are off to a fabulous start!

Jodi:wave:

Day 8

Well its Monday, yuke and the kids are gonna start arriving in about 30min so dont have a ton of time. Considering its a Monday I am on cloud nine, down one more pound and can fit into a pair of jeans that took alot of sucking to get into before. Well now just pulled them on and snap. SWEET. Tonight is still concession duty so bring on that dust lol I need help.

Breakfast is slim fast and water, tea

Kristin

1more pound and new clippie

Kristin,

Sending lots & lots of pixie dust your way.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Try to get in a very filling supper before you go if possible. That will help some. Then you can be more comfortable around the
food because you will not be hungry.

If you have time cut up some celery sticks & put some cheese or peanut butter in a container for your healthy snack.

Good luck I will be thinking of you!!!

July:bounce:

Way to go Kristen!:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Sending you lots and lots of pixie dust to avoid those concessions! You can do it...I know you want to see that new clippie!

Gail

Quick update just played soccer in the yard with 2 daughters and cleaned out car. Does that count as a workout lol.

OK lunch slim fast and tea and water.

Question to anyone who sees this post. Is almost 17pounds in 10days to much?

Hi Kristin,

17/10 is a lot, but you are ok. LC shows a huge loss in the first 2 weeks. WTG! Here's :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: for the game tonight.
Beth

Hi Kristin, Congratulations on your weight loss. :jumping1:

I am just dropping by really quick. I am not feeling that well today.

I posted the following information on my journal too- you asked about the Disney Card here is the 800 information:
The number for the Disney Card people is:
1-888-295-0846, use code 6GFQ06 I believe that qualifies you for a $25.00 dollar gift certificate after your first purchase. Be sure to the tell them that I sent you

Jodi :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter