Kohl’s 30%

di234

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a Kohl’s 30% code that they are not using, that I can use? Thank you
Diane

People still shop at Kohls? I am not sure how they stay in business. Hardly ever anyone at the one near us.

Be careful sharing those codes. You can only use them for a certain number of sales - for instance, in July it was 10 times. Once the code has been used up, you can't use it anymore.

People still shop at Kohls? I am not sure how they stay in business. Hardly ever anyone at the one near us.
The ones by me aren’t nearly as busy as they once were, but people still shop there. I still have a Kohl’s card and shop a few times a year for specific types of things I know they carry especially at Christmas. They have become an Amazon Prime shipping partner, I’ve gone there to return items and gotten a coupon to shop of course!

Kohl's is always having some kind of 'sale'. It is like a game to shop there since their list prices tend to be higher then other stores, they have already factored any sales into the price you will end up paying. Good to comparison shop with other stores on bigger ticket items to see what they are actually selling for. Just because they say something is on 'sale' doesn't automatically mean the price will be lower then other stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter