Knott's in the rain?

LiDa

Mouseketeer
Am thinking of hitting Knott's Berry Farm on Monday or Tuesday of next week. It's probably going to rain & while that never deters me, I wonder if that means Knott's isn't worth it. Full disclosure: I will probably go on very few rides & almost definitely not a water ride. I'm just looking to eat up some PTO at work & thought it would be nice to stroll around the Boysenberry Festival, which I've never done before. In fact, I've never been to Knott's before, so everything will be new to me.

I toyed with the idea of buying the tasting ticket, but the AAA discounted ticket is more valuable.

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether it's worth $99, incl tax, for admission, parking & lunch? Thank you!

Knotts will close a lot of rides in the rain and may close the park early. If there is indoor entertainment you are interested in it might be worth it, but I wouldn’t count on rides being available.

That said, they do festivals very well and weve been enjoying their food. I would reevaluate the tasting card option as individual snack prices seem to have been getting quite high lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter