Knotts berry Farm discount tickets?

Buy an Entertainment Book. The book costs $10. There is a coupon for $15 off 1 day admission tickets. You can use this for multiple people in the party, so you would save $30 off 2 people's admission and so on...

The OC Register quite frequently has them, aslo Carls Jr. I think has them. I know my mom has gotten coupons in her sunday paper for the past couple weeks for Knotts.

Ralphs started selling the Knotts tickets Wednesday, 6/23. They're $25.95 per adult, $12.95 per child. Tickets will be on sale through 9/7/04 while supplies last. Tickets are good until 10/31/04.

It's better to buy these tickets sooner than later. I tried buying Magic Mountain tickets on the last day of the promotion and was told they were sold out for days and so were all of the other Ralphs in our city.

BTW, the Entertainment coupon is no longer good on children's tickets because they dropped the prices this spring. Even with the Entertainment coupon, the Ralphs deal is still less.

I noticed this morning that Knott's is offering S. CA resident tickets - $26.95 for adults and $12.95 for kids. We're going on Monday and I was going to use the Entertainment book coupon, but this is a better deal.

IT'S just so great how when you ask people on this site for help they come through, way to go people you rock!!!

As of last week, Carl's Jr restaurant in Anaheim still had coupons on the counter for admission to Knott's for the same price as Ralph's $25.95/ adults $12.95/children

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter