Kitchen sink

happilyeverfirstgrade

Earning My Ears
So it looks like the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor isn't open??? Is there anywhere else open currently that sells the kitchen sink sundae??? We collect the bowls. Weird I know but its a thing for us, lol

If you’re collecting the bowls, you must mean the mini kitchen sink that comes in the plastic containers (?). The kitchen sink is huge, easily for 4-6 people. Beaches and Cream has both.

Seven of us shared a Kitchen Sink Sundae at the Beaches & Cream. We really enjoyed it.

Yes the mini one I guess we've only ever gotten them at MK never been to B&C. Does B&C have the 'mini' one with the cute little sink bowls?

What exactly is the Kitchen Sink Ice Cream? Mom and I keep seeing videos of Beaches And Cream Soda Shop of people eating it and it sounds cool. I also heard that Beaches And Cream also has a contest that people can enter to see who can finish the Kitchen Sink. Is there a prize for the winner?

What exactly is the Kitchen Sink Ice Cream? Mom and I keep seeing videos of Beaches And Cream Soda Shop of people eating it and it sounds cool. I also heard that Beaches And Cream also has a contest that people can enter to see who can finish the Kitchen Sink. Is there a prize for the winner?
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ches-and-cream-at-disney’s-beach-club-resort/Not sure if the link is actually working.
The legendary Kitchen Sink dessert at Beaches and Cream at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a gargantuan bowl, er, kitchen sink, overflowing with sugary treats. Here’s the list of what’s included:

• ½ cup fudge topping, warmed
  • ½ cup butterscotch topping, warmed
  • ½ cup peanut butter topping, warmed
  • 1 medium banana, sliced in 1/2 –inch slices
  • 1 cinnamon spice cupcake (2 ½ x 1 ¼-inch), quartered
  • 1 angel food cupcake (3 x 1 ½-inch), quartered
  • 2 4-oz. scoops vanilla ice cream
  • 2 4-oz. scoops chocolate ice cream
  • 2 4-oz. scoops strawberry ice cream
  • 1 4-oz. scoop mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • 1 4-oz. scoop coffee ice cream
  • 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
  • ¼ cup marshmallow crème
  • ¼ cup strawberry topping
  • ¼ cup pineapple topping
  • 1 14-oz can dairy whipped topping
  • 1 brownie (6-inch x 6-inch), quartered
  • 1 regular-sized (2 ounce) candy bar, quartered
  • 4 chocolate cookies with cream filling
  • 1 tablespoon sliced toasted almonds
  • 1 tablespoon dark and white chocolate shavings
  • 1 tablespoon chocolate cookies with cream filling, crushed
  • 1 tablespoon chopped jellied orange slices (approximately 2 large slices)
  • 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chip morsels
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter chip morsels
  • 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
  • 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
  • ½ cup drained maraschino cherries

Wow, so cool to see the exact recipe for the kitchen sink!

We've gotten this once as a family and once when both of my kids each brought a friend, just for the experience. I may be in the minority here, but after a few minutes I don't think it really tastes all that great. I'm not crazy about Edy's ice cream, and once the ice cream has partially melted and all the individual flavors get mixed together, I don't really like it. At that point I just start trying to fish out the orange jellies; I love those!

It is a lot of fun though and makes for a great photo!

I've got to say I've never noticed that cinnamon spice cupcake, or the angel food cupcake.

And I’ve got to say reading that list makes me want to hurrrlllllll. I’m not big on my foods being mixed together (like mashed potatoes and gravy are fine, but I don’t want my green beans in there too) and I had no idea how many different flavors were mixed together in that thing. So many folks seem to love it though.

You can change up the ingredients, take out what you don’t want, add what you do, etc. we got a chocolate version. Yummm

Or what we do (just DH and myself go) is take ziploc bags and put things like the cake, cookies, brownies, etc. in them. Thus we have sweet snacks for the week. Also, you can order all vanilla ice cream-DH is one of those strange people who prefers vanilla.

We got a chocolate one and had the whipped cream on the side so it didn’t turn into a huge mess. It was delicious.

Agree- it wasnt that great taste wise. But the food was amazing.

Are they serving the sundae at the Plaza if you have it for dessert?

Hmmm...I know this is Disney's official recipe that was posted last March, but I seem to recall the one at B&C having pound cake and not angel food cake or cinnamon cupcakes. I'm sure it tastes good either way. I know at B&C they'll also tailor it to your tastes too. I was concerned because my husband hates mint and I hate chocolate ice cream.

[URL]https://disneyparks.disney.go....ches-and-cream-at-disney’s-beach-club-resort/[/URL]
Not sure if the link is actually working.
The legendary Kitchen Sink dessert at Beaches and Cream at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a gargantuan bowl, er, kitchen sink, overflowing with sugary treats. Here’s the list of what’s included:

• ½ cup fudge topping, warmed
  • ½ cup butterscotch topping, warmed
  • ½ cup peanut butter topping, warmed
  • 1 medium banana, sliced in 1/2 –inch slices
  • 1 cinnamon spice cupcake (2 ½ x 1 ¼-inch), quartered
  • 1 angel food cupcake (3 x 1 ½-inch), quartered
  • 2 4-oz. scoops vanilla ice cream
  • 2 4-oz. scoops chocolate ice cream
  • 2 4-oz. scoops strawberry ice cream
  • 1 4-oz. scoop mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • 1 4-oz. scoop coffee ice cream
  • 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
  • ¼ cup marshmallow crème
  • ¼ cup strawberry topping
  • ¼ cup pineapple topping
  • 1 14-oz can dairy whipped topping
  • 1 brownie (6-inch x 6-inch), quartered
  • 1 regular-sized (2 ounce) candy bar, quartered
  • 4 chocolate cookies with cream filling
  • 1 tablespoon sliced toasted almonds
  • 1 tablespoon dark and white chocolate shavings
  • 1 tablespoon chocolate cookies with cream filling, crushed
  • 1 tablespoon chopped jellied orange slices (approximately 2 large slices)
  • 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chip morsels
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter chip morsels
  • 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
  • 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
  • ½ cup drained maraschino cherries
Oh my word! How many people does that feed?? It has been many, many years since we’ve been to Beaches and Cream but I don’t remember seeing any tables actually ordering the kitchen sink while we were there. We did enjoy the root beer float though.

An even more random question, does anyone know where I can get/obtain one of the silver kitchen sinks like ones from B & C? (Yes, the actual sink)
: ) Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter