King bed for Value Resort?

needabreaknow

Mouseketeer
Does any of the value resorts have King size beds? If so, are they guaranteed or just noted that you'd like it? Also, do they have refridgerators at all?

We stayed at Pop in 2004 for one night. I requested a King bed, my DH is 6'4" and anything smaller would have not been comfortable for him. It was a request, but one they were able to grant. I don't think the values have frigs. They did not during our stay, but that may have changed.

Anyone?

king size beds are available at all of the value resorts, but there aren't many of them at all. you can request a king, but there are no guarantees and you need to check in early in the morning (before the room is ready) if you have any hope of getting one.

i think they have refrigerators available, but you need to pay $10 for them.

It can be done. There are a limited # though(roughly 5% of all rooms). Get your requests in early and be assertive, but friendly when dealing with check in staff. I am in the same situation size-wise, and we've not had problems yet (4 stays in all levels of resorts)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter