Kind of OT and tmi , but ladies...

Misty89

DIS Veteran
since losing weight do you have problems with Tom?
I am late this time, last month early....I dont feel i have lost enough weight to bother Tom, but i am not sure what they consider enough to mess things up. I dont exercise- ( i read that alot of exercise can bother it) I walk, but not everday. I dont feel under alot of stress, and i had that dept closed a few years ago ( surgery)
Does anyone have problems? differences? I feel yuck, alomst like i have Pms'd for 2 weeks now :confused3
thanks for reading

Tina

Funny that you mention this. This month, I started spotting a week early (I'm on the pill, so very unusual for me). It's very light, so I'm not too concerned, but I was wondering if it had to do with weight loss too. I did a little bit of online research and one physician has a theory that people on low-carb diets may be prone to some cycle irregularities, particularly if eating more beef and chicken than usual because of the hormones they use with livestock.

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced irregularities?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter