***Kids Outfit Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I was going to the post office yesterday but had to make a stop on the way where I found a very adorable Disney outfit that I wanted to send to our person instead.

So now the package is ready to go again and will be dropped off at the post office this afternoon. :)

Just confirming that I was at the post office today. Went out with DC. They said it should take 3 days to get there.

the last one I sent shows up as delivered today WOO HOO!! However if mine arrived I won;t know turns out that whole rain snow sleet dead of winter etc etc not true as they closed all our post offices in the county today and "called in" all carriers from their routes by 9 AM we have a full fledged Blizzard here doubt I will get mail tim MOnday :eek:

the last one I sent shows up as delivered today WOO HOO!! However if mine arrived I won;t know turns out that whole rain snow sleet dead of winter etc etc not true as they closed all our post offices in the county today and "called in" all carriers from their routes by 9 AM we have a full fledged Blizzard here doubt I will get mail tim MOnday :eek:

Oh no! Where are you? We have a storm coming in late tonight too, but they are predicting a ton of rain for us - like 2"+ along with the rest of the snow melt off. Should make for a really wet tomorrow.

I hope that you have all your supplies and are ready for some good family togetherness fun time!

Sending you warm thoughts!

we are snowed in here on the Iowa Nebraska border. (the Iowa side) it took my husband over 3 hours to drive the 45 minute drive home from work. The snow has stopped for today but its the high wind that is the trouble its supposed to snow a few more inches overnight and maybe even a few more tomorrow in the day. We have been playing Monopoly AAAALLLLLL day if I never see Muppet Monopoly again I'll be happy :scared1:

Shawny's package arrived, we had really bad weather today here in Georgia.We just got our power back from the storm. I'll post it in the morning. Thank You.

I'm sorry mine is going out at the last minute. The baby & I have both been sick this week and I'm dropping mine at the post office this morning. It will be sent Priority with DC.

I'm sorry mine is going out at the last minute. The baby & I have both been sick this week and I'm dropping mine at the post office this morning. It will be sent Priority with DC.

:hug: I have been sick as well as my kids.
I'm sure many of us understand how it is to have sick kids and to be sick on top of it. Hope you both get better soon. :grouphug:

Hey its the time of the year.. Hope you feel better..

Amanda received her exchange today from Nicholas, the cross family. It's very cute. She got a pair of Disney Princess flip flops, a red t-shirt with shiny hearts and princess on it and a blue skort with a heart made out og gems on it. Thank you. She loves everything and says the outfit is very popular! ( A big thing for 7 year olds girls!)
Maureen

Amanda received her exchange today from Nicholas, the cross family. It's very cute. She got a pair of Disney Princess flip flops, a red t-shirt with shiny hearts and princess on it and a blue skort with a heart made out og gems on it. Thank you. She loves everything and says the outfit is very popular! ( A big thing for 7 year olds girls!)
Maureen

Glad she liked it.. Girls are always fun to shop for.. I glad we got her a popular outfit..:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thank you so much to Joey (Tink-or-Belle DD) for the outfit and accesories. Shawny Loved it! Thanks thanks thanks! She send: :yay:

:) Blue HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SHIRT :banana: She went :banana:
:) Black Skirt :love:
:) 2 Chocolate bars :rolleyes1 (mommy loved them)
:) Pack of headbands :wizard:
:) Animal Print headband :flower3:
:) Fashion fever Barbie outfit :yay: Barbie got an outfit too
:) Irish Socks :cloud9:
:) Polly Pocket doll :flower3:
:) Bratz Lip gloss
:) Black Hat

Thank you so much! :hug:

Ilse also got her outfit.
Thank you Maureen, she loved everything...

:) Green Shirt :love:
:) Denim Shorts :banana:
:) Hair accesories :yay:

Ilse also got her outfit.
Thank you Maureen, she loved everything...

:) Green Shirt :love:
:) Denim Shorts :banana:
:) Hair accesories :yay:

I wasn't sure if she'd like the outfit. I put the receipt in with it. There was a necklace ring and crystal blue bracelet also. Amanda was sure that she'd like that bracelet because she likes blue. Glad she likes her stuff.
Maureen

I wasn't sure if she'd like the outfit. I put the receipt in with it. There was a necklace ring and crystal blue bracelet also. Amanda was sure that she'd like that bracelet because she likes blue. Glad she likes her stuff.
Maureen

She did. Ilse is very special with clothes so you did great. Yes you're right she did received the bracelet and the necklace, but she put them on right away so I didn't see them in the envelope :rotfl: tell amanda she did great because Ilse's favorite color is BLUE :thumbsup2
The necklace is so cool with the crystal ball and the bracelet is so nice too.

Thank you Amanda and Maureen!

Thank you so much to Joey (Tink-or-Belle DD) for the outfit and accesories. Shawny Loved it! Thanks thanks thanks! She send: :yay:

:) Blue HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SHIRT :banana: She went :banana:
:) Black Skirt :love:
:) 2 Chocolate bars :rolleyes1 (mommy loved them)
:) Pack of headbands :wizard:
:) Animal Print headband :flower3:
:) Fashion fever Barbie outfit :yay: Barbie got an outfit too
:) Irish Socks :cloud9:
:) Polly Pocket doll :flower3:
:) Bratz Lip gloss
:) Black Hat

Thank you so much! :hug:

I was hoping between my 8 and 10 year olds we could do well for another 10 year old! Although if the outfit they picked for Barbie tells anything of their future taste I think I may be in trouble :scared1:

Shayla had gotten the following exchanges today :)

From Cameron-Ksloane's daughter-\
*Old Navy slippers-we had gotten her a pair that she worn once and forgot them at someone house, and when I had gone back to Old Navy they didn't have her size anymore so these are perfect :).
*Minnie Mouse house slippers
*Disney Princess t-shirt
*St.Patrick's Day tank top-how cute :).
*Jeans shorts

From Sabrina, Maureenmouse's DD-
*Sticker Fun dressing fun book-she will have alot of fun with this book
*Butterfly shirt
*Set of 3 earrings
*Jeans skort with matching socks
*Dots matching shirt and pants pajamas-I think Shayla will wear these while she watches Charlie and The Chocolate Factory :)

Brandon had recieved an exchange from Emily-crossfamily's DD-
*CARS swim trunks
*Long sleeve two piece shirt
*Khaki shorts
*Baby Winnie the Pooh and Friends plastic bib-this will come in handy for all those feeding times.

Thank you very much to all of you for the great exchanges.

Shayla had gotten the following exchanges today :)

From Sabrina, Maureenmouse's DD-
*Sticker Fun dressing fun book-she will have alot of fun with this book
*Butterfly shirt
*Set of 3 earrings
*Jeans skort with matching socks
*Dots matching shirt and pants pajamas-I think Shayla will wear these while she watches Charlie and The Chocolate Factory :)

I'm glad she got the exchange. My girls thought the pajamas were cute. I should have put some Dots candy in with it, but didn't think of that until now. Oh well.
Shayla,
Enjoy the new clothes and the book. My girls love those sticker books, so I hope you will too.
Maureen

I was hoping between my 8 and 10 year olds we could do well for another 10 year old! Although if the outfit they picked for Barbie tells anything of their future taste I think I may be in trouble :scared1:

LOL!!! Oh gosh I hope not :rotfl: :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter