***Kids Outfit Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Thank you so much to Alissa & Elle - DDs of Mickey Mamma

Isabella received a stuffed bunny, a blue romper that says Tiny Rainbow and a Winnie the Pooh capri set.

The capri set will be perfect for our summer WDW trip.

Izzy will look so cute in the outfits.

Shayla had recieved her exchange today from-
Isabella-Granddaughter of mrsheppo-Barbara.
Included were-
*A cute Winnie the Pooh shirt with matching pants
*Princess braclet
*A selection of different cute earrings
*Pink croc like shoes-Shayla had just gotten his first pair of crocs from her Aunty and she thinks they are very comfortable, so I'm sure she will like these as well.

Thank you very much Barbara and Isabella :).

Ryan got his package today! He LOVED the green envelope it was in so it was a hit from the start!

he got Shiny Navy Shorts (just like daddy wears ya know)
a Striped White and Blue Arizona shirt
Cool shades :cool1:
and a Future Detroit Tigers T shirt we are a baseball loving family so it will be worn often!

Thank you So Much!!! from the CrossFamily !!!! :lovestruc

Thank you so much to Alissa & Elle - DDs of Mickey Mamma

Isabella received a stuffed bunny, a blue romper that says Tiny Rainbow and a Winnie the Pooh capri set.

The capri set will be perfect for our summer WDW trip.

Izzy will look so cute in the outfits.

I am so glad you like it. I had originally picked out a different outfit fir Isabella, but then I found the Pooh set and just had to include that instead. It was just too cute. I hope that you have alot of fun on your upcoming trip with your little princess.

Shayla had recieved her exchange today from-
Isabella-Granddaughter of mrsheppo-Barbara.
Included were-
*A cute Winnie the Pooh shirt with matching pants
*Princess braclet
*A selection of different cute earrings
*Pink croc like shoes-Shayla had just gotten his first pair of crocs from her Aunty and she thinks they are very comfortable, so I'm sure she will like these as well.

Thank you very much Barbara and Isabella :).

We had fun picking these out for Shayla. Hope she enjoys them.

Ryan got his package today! He LOVED the green envelope it was in so it was a hit from the start!

he got Shiny Navy Shorts (just like daddy wears ya know)
a Striped White and Blue Arizona shirt
Cool shades :cool1:
and a Future Detroit Tigers T shirt we are a baseball loving family so it will be worn often!

Thank you So Much!!! from the CrossFamily !!!! :lovestruc

I'm so glad Ryan liked his stuff.. I had to send Tigers stuff because they are actually good right now..:rotfl2: Now the Lions on the other hand...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Brandon had recieved his exchange from Daisy today. He had gotten-
*Shark onsie
*Bob the Builder 2 piece set that includes a tool belt and toys-soooo cute. Shayla is ready to play with the toy tools.
And for Shayla, Daisy had gotten her a purse, stick on earrings, and a necklace.

Thank you very much for such a cute outfit and for thinking of Shayla as well.

We got our package today. It was from Shayla DD of mommytotwo. :)

We got an adorable pink checked butterfly dress with a little matching kerchief and a Disney princesses t-shirt.

Ellie has already told me that she loves them both and wanted to wear them today - maybe soon, but today it is about 20* out. I will let her wear the shirt after we pick up DS at school so she won't get too cold.

Thanks so much! The things you chose are adorable!

We got our package today. It was from Shayla DD of mommytotwo. :)

We got an adorable pink checked butterfly dress with a little matching kerchief and a Disney princesses t-shirt.

Ellie has already told me that she loves them both and wanted to wear them today - maybe soon, but today it is about 20* out. I will let her wear the shirt after we pick up DS at school so she won't get too cold.

Thanks so much! The things you chose are adorable!

I'm glad that it arrived.
Sorry for the mix up and thank you to Ellie for waiting :).

Brandon had recieved his exchange from Daisy today. He had gotten-
*Shark onsie
*Bob the Builder 2 piece set that includes a tool belt and toys-soooo cute. Shayla is ready to play with the toy tools.
And for Shayla, Daisy had gotten her a purse, stick on earrings, and a necklace.

Thank you very much for such a cute outfit and for thinking of Shayla as well.

Glad it got there safely. :) That Bob the Builder outfit was so dang cute I couldn't pass it up. :teeth:

Joey got her package this morning before school! I believe she and Shayla would make good shopping partners.
Joey got some Great Khaki Shorts
A Tink T shirt
a Mickey Mouse T shirt
some heart socks
and a Pirates Forever Hat"
she loves it all but that Pirate hat may never leave her head, :yay:

Thanks Shawny and if you are ever in OMaha Joey wants to shop with you

Joey got her package this morning before school! I believe she and Shayla would make good shopping partners.
Joey got some Great Khaki Shorts
A Tink T shirt
a Mickey Mouse T shirt
some heart socks
and a Pirates Forever Hat"
she loves it all but that Pirate hat may never leave her head, :yay:

Thanks Shawny and if you are ever in OMaha Joey wants to shop with you

Oh Shawny would loveee to go shopping with you Joey! That hat was very popular, Shawny and Ilse both were all over it :rotfl:
We forgot some other accesories in the car :( I'll send it to her soon.
Thanks

Anthony got his outfit today from Ilse... He absolutely love them all.. He said they were sweet especially the POTC shirt because it matches his hat he got from the disney only exchange.. Thanks

dg106.jpg

BTW his grandma :love: the Braves so he can't wait to wear it to show her..

Anthony got his outfit today from Ilse... He absolutely love them all.. He said they were sweet especially the POTC shirt because it matches his hat he got from the disney only exchange.. Thanks

dg106.jpg

BTW his grandma :love: the Braves so he can't wait to wear it to show her..

You're welcome, we hope everything fits.

Oh we are POTC fans here too :love: we knew he likes baseball so the Atlanta Braves was just perfect.

Glad he liked everything! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter