Kids Clubs with 10-13 year olds

The edge kids will invade the lab and vibe at some point in the cruise. It's one of the activities they've had in the past. Of course that could change.

I find that hard to believe, given the experience I've had with the clubs. Are you speaking from experience?

The club/lab computers won't let them check in at 13, they will only appear on the system as someone to authorise to pick up, not to register.
At 18 they're not allowed in vibe because they're now an 'adult' and that's a strict one.
It was never really an issue with kids aging out of edge because they'd usually already be in vibe. But for edge and vibe they have a list of names and ages and birthdays so they can keep a check.

My girls, 10 and 12 absolutely loved the club/lab, so it really does depend on the child. My 12 yr old also spent time in Edge, enjoying it as well. My 16 yr old enjoyed vibe. We are cruising again this year with the girls as 17, 13, and 11. All they talk about is the clubs. My 17 yr old is thrilled we are cruising again just before her 18th birthday so she has one more time in vibe.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter