• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kid's Club Gift

Are these gifts for the kids that everyone is talking about only on the 7 day cruise? Do the kids receive some kind of gift on the 4 day?

Thanks!

I am not sure about the 4 day but I would assume so only because they give them out in the lab/club. I will you that if you child is not there when they give these out- your child will not get one. I didn't realize that and my DD didn't get anything the first 2 times we cruised. On the 3rd time, she happened to be there and got a gift. Also- the club gives out more (and better) gifts than the Lab. IMO

with three boys...my middle son received a dcl mug and a bucket lab hat for helping to pick up the k'nex in the lab. my older son (also in lab) received nothing except the free t-shirt for participating in the discover the magic show on friday.

our youngest in the club received the pillow and pillowcase even though he wasn't in the club for the pj party (we had late dinner seating). they aren't full-size pillows, more the travel-size pillows. the picture on the case was of pumbaa and timon.

this was our 5 cruise...our boys have never received any gifts from the kids' clubs except the discover the magic t-shirts in the past. they do (depending on age) get a free picture with a character if they were in the club that day/time, but that was about it.

I have a teen who particpated in the common ground activities and they gave her a CD case with common ground on it the last evening. We just got back March 23.

My DS turned 8 on cruise in January. We received the cruise birthday button at dinner and while wearing it that nite the CM's all sang happy birthday in the lab and he came out with the pillowcase they sell as a cabin gift! If I had known how much that beautiful pillow case would mean to DS would of bought it 1st cruise. It is still used daily! It was a nice surprize. Another example of Disney magic. I want to get anothet for other DS when we take Sept.. cruise and guess it will be bought and we will get chocolate chip cookies too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter