***Kids Book Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Hi Guys :wave:

Sorry for the delay in posting on here, I've been away for a couple of days.

Carys hasn't received her book exchange yet :confused3

I'm hoping like that it will be in the post tomorrow (Monday) maybe.

She also hasn't received a magnet exchange that was sent out a while back so wonder if there's a glitch in the postal system between the US and us!

Here's hoping they'll both be here soon. :cheer2:

graphic1.gif

Anything today? I went shopping and will send another package out tomorrow if you still haven't received the first one. Amy

The post office said that with air mail it should have arrived there in 7-10 days. That it must be hung up in customs. Amy

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce:

Yay!!! Carys has finally received her parcel!! I picked it up from the Post Office this afternoon and she is so thrilled with what was inside, she was so excited she couldn't wait to get home for a pair of scissors and so was struggling trying to get all the tape of the box by hand! :teeth:

A huge huge THANK YOU!to Princess Party and her DD Emmy! :grouphug:

Carys has already put up the clock in her bedroom and is so looking forward to reading the two books, especially the one that is set in Norfolk, Virginia - how lovely! She also loves the doll and the frisbee! party:

We're so thrilled it's finally got here safely and once again a big thank you and also to Patsy for arranging the exchange. :banana:

Much love from Astrid and a very happy Carys x :yay:

I am so glad she finally received it! :Pinkbounc Emmy is home sick today so hopefully that will cheer her up. :cheer2: Enjoy. Amy (and Emmy)

:grouphug: Hope your daughter feels better soon Amy. I glad that the last package was recieved and that no elves were needed.
:cool1: Great job everyone and hope all the kids enjoy their books.
This exchange is now COMPLETED.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter