key to the world cards

margot31

DIS Veteran
So I'll outdate myself a bit that I remember when magic bands were free (2019 was my last visit as an AP holder).....I have an upcoming trip and these Key to the world cards. I see it can open up my room door and let me into the park and make charges....but making charges? If we are two different parties, so like my aunt and I go can we make separate charges to the cards like we could magic bands? (or at least what I remembered we could do.)

Yes. You can do that at your resort. You can go to the front desk and add a second cc to the reservation. Only difference is you’ll be using a KTTW card for the things you mentioned although, if you still have it, your old mb will work too.

Just to add to what @scrappinginontario said above, MB's and KTTW cards are essentially interchangeable. All they do is access your My Disney Experience account. Charges using either media all applied to your hotel folio. You can have different credit cards attached to the charges from each person no matter if they use an MB or KTTW card.

BTW, your old MB's from 2019 will likely still work if you want to bring them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter