• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

keeping track of family

helenm29

FIGMENTED
I KNOW you who have children have thought of this but I'll just drop it in anyway! This may sound a little silly but we always have identical shirts printed with either names or where we are from on it...so much easier keeping track of family members. Beware...some older kids may rebel against this! anyone got any other ideas acceptable to everyone? we also use hand held "walky-talkies" BIG help!

Last year we made our own t-shirts. We painted them with the same colors and made Mickey sponges to paint onto the shirts! They had a great time making them and they received a ton of compliments on them at the parks! Have a great time!

Blessings,
Kim
momofdbsdc

I love your idea for shirts...only thing is I'm HOPELESSLY bad at doing anything artistic. Maybe I'll just let the kids all do their own shirts with the same basic color shirt and a theme? HAPPY 4th OF JULY! :Pinkbounc

Rodrigo, Thank you for the Welcome! I am having a wonderful time on this sight and it's one of the best I've ever seen! Hope you have a wonderful time with the kids! How many are going? I have 3 - 10 year old twins and a 16 year old! again, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter