just wondering

fuji

Mouseketeer
I am wondering if I can make ard's, before actually booking my trip, which will include ddp?

I'm pretty sure you have to have a confirmed reservation number to book ADRs. They always ask for one when I book or change an ADR.

Actually they do not require a confirmation number, Nor do you have to tell them if you are on a dining plan or not. you need a phone number that is all.

can non resort guest get adr's in the parks or resorts? because i would think if non resort guest can make adr's then I can get them before I book my trip. I want to book at the last possible minute so I can save as much money as possible before I book (45 days out) but I want to still get all the adr's that I choose

Anyone can book an ADR by using their phone number. I believe that guests holding a resort reservation can book them further out, however. I think that used to be the case anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter