Just Trying To Figure This Out....

uneamie

alias "barbie" who is never too old to be a kid
We are staying at the Portofino in May for 3 nights. We have a Garden View room at the Entertainment rate. We also have a Lowes first card and I had our card ID # put on our ressie...just in case we get lucky and they decide to let us have a room upgrade etc. So my plan is to go to the Lowes First check-in line and let the cards fall where they may so to speak. However, I read that the Portofino has a few balconys. I am clostrophobic...not big time, but enough for it to be fairly unconfortable if I feel like I only have one way out of my room. I can stay in a room that has no balcony, but I have to tell ya...it's not a pleasure for me. If I can get a balcony or even a window that opens, I'd be one happy lady. Any hoo! my question is: at the Portofino do any of the GV rooms have balconies, or are those only in the lake view rooms? If only in the lake view rooms would you wait to see if I can get an upgrade throught he Loews First card or forget that avenue and just pay for a lake view in hope of getting my request of a balcony.

"Tootles", uneamie,creator of:"Poetry Parlor", a romantic poetry reading room...come see!

JIMI.gif
when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, but if ya wanna discount ya better live in Florida!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter