Just tried Hotwire - need quick reply

LOVETHATMOUSE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from
I put in Cocoa Beach and they came up with a $56 for a hotel with the following ammenities:This hotel features the following amenities:

Beachfront
Hotel is located on the beach.

Restaurant(s)
At least one restaurant is located on the hotel premises.

Pool(s)
Hotel features at least one pool area.

Fitness Center
Hotel features exercise equipment.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)
Hotel offers guests access to a coin-operated washer/dryer.

What hotel do you think this is? I have one hour to accept the $. This was for March 1, 2002. Should I go for it? I have one hour and it is 4:10 pm now.

Should I wait another few weeks? What do you think? I have a $60 entertainment rate for the Holiday Inn. I also have a reservation at Raddison for $99.

If it was a 3 star hotel, my guess is that it's the Hilton. Could be the Doubletree too.

Too bad the rates went up, I got it for $35.

If you don't accept the quote, you have to wait 48 hours to try again at the same location.

When are you going? Maybe because it's the start of spring break I got a higher rate? And yes, it was a 3 star hotel. I think I will see if I can get it cheaper. I still have about 50 minutes left.

I'd consider the Radisson. Remember to factor in the free shuttle and free parking the Radisson provides.

We have rented a car from Avis to get to the airport to the hotel, so we will be dropping it off the morning of the cruise. I understand that Avis has a shuttle to the ship (besides the Radisson shuttle). That is why we are looking to save a little on the hotel - more to spend on the cruise! Maybe I am wrong. Can someone clarify if there is a avis shuttle also?

did u get the room ??
if u did not i would also go with the Raddiason
i think people r getting it for about 99.00
and they have FRee shuttle to the ship
others may not so if u add it all up
there u go..
and u could meet alot of other people going on the cruise
peter.

Avis has a free shuttle too. The radisson and avis shuttles help each other out (ie if you are a avis customer and there is a radisson shuttle with room aboard they will let you ride). Drivers want the tips!

I let the room go and decided to try again closer to the trip (since I already have a reservation at another hotel). I will try maybe a week before we go. It seems that you get the best rates closer to the arrival date.

We recently booked 2 rooms through hotwire.com and were a little hesitant to do so at first (they don't tell you which hotel until you book) but for $35 could you pass it up? We ended up with the Hilton Ocean Front on Cocoa Beach and I was very happy about it!! We are taking our very FIRST cruise on the Disney Magic on May 11th...Hubbie, myself and 7 yr old son will be traveling along w/ my best friend and her family. Hope to meet some of you dis posters on the ship:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter