Just registered-Hello everyone

jackg57

Earning My Ears
Good morning all. I just registered and my wife(Paula) and I(Jack) have been members since 1996. It has been very enjoyable reading many of the Posts and what people share with each other. We love the DVC and are headed to Vero & OKW at the end of May. We have 310 points and my wife wants more. We have home bases at Vero, OKW and HH. HH is only a 5 hour drive for us (Raleigh, NC).
We go as often as we can. Just came back from HH (2 weeks agao) and last December we did OKW and the 3 day Cruise on The Wonder. (Took 4 others with us and had 2 staterooms across from each other) Loved the Verandah and will never take a non ocean view stateroom again.
Would like to hear from others in the Raleigh area and join you at local get togethers, etc.
I consider my wife Disney expert of a sort, however I can see there are many of you out there.

Later,
PS: We live for vacations.

Welcome to the DVC board Jack and Paula. I thought I was somewhat of a Disney expert until I met alot of friends here!!! There is Always something new to learn and it's fun!!

Welcome! I'm glad that you decided to join in. :)

You're in very good company. This group definitely makes vacations their priority.;)

Have fun!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Heellllooo :p and welcome to the DVC boards!!! Sounds like you came to the right place to feed your addiction!

My BIL and family are moving to Raleigh, NC at the end of May! They just sold (closing in May) in Pittsburgh and are househunting in NC this weekend.

I'm excited about the move because now we can squeeze in a trip to HH when we visit them!!! :D :D (First time we are looking forward to visiting RELATIVES!!!)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So glad you found us Jack! Welcome!
We are new to DVC and are so thankful for this forum!

Look forward to picking your brain about HH (we are headed there in Oct... a GV!!! )

:D

Hi Jack & Paula & welcome!!!

I'm the Disney Planning expert around our house :) and, like you I love DVC & I live for vacations!!! There's plenty of us here on the DISboards....

Jack & Paula,

Welcome to the DIS Boards as a registered guest. Now that you've taken that big step of moving past the "lurker" status and have posted, we want to see you here often.

We definitely value our vacations and our DVC homes. I know I look forward to reading about people's opinions, observations and speculations. Look forward to hearing yours! :)

This is a great place to get info on DVC. We are new members with our home at Hilton Head. We are considering adding on at the Beach Club Villas or a small add on at our home resort.

I would love to move to North Carolina. I was even investigating Raleigh and a couple of other cities in NC. Your city seems like such a nice place to live. Anyway, welcome again and hope to see you and your wife "around" the boards!

Lisa

Just wanted to say thanks to all that read my (first) Post and to those that took the time to drop a note. My wife and I are excited about passing on any of our own experiences (since 1996). In addition, I started my Disney experience in 1985 and my wife was a few years before that.
I am still learning my way around this Board and hope to be an expert in the future, so please bear with me(us).

Thanks & Happy Vacationing..........

:bounce:

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter