Just Married Buttons - Still Available?

I was there in march and was able to pick up a set for me and one for my cousin - just engaged, happily ever after, and happy anniversary.

POP century only had 2 married ones left which took the nice check in lady about 5 min to find. But I was happy that she went through the effort for me!

Epcot guest relations had a FULL set for me!

and MK guest relations was able to find the rest for me!

Just took a little patience and hope and pixie dust.
A couple cast members told me that they think they are going to roll out a new design soon and that is why they are beginning to be short stocked at some places.

I am considering making my own just in case - anyone have any cool designs?

This makes me so sad:(:( I guess I will have to search ebay for some. Thanks for the heads up girls

They seem to come and go, or at least turn up in random places occasionally. I know that when I was there in September, we couldn't find them at multiple places but had bought them on ebay. We got every other button though... Happily Ever After, I'm Celebrating, and one CM even gave us Happy Anniversary ones to celebrate our "one day" anniversary! But while we were eating at 1900 Park Fare another honeymoon couple saw our just married pins and asked where we got them. Alice overheard them and she ran off somewhere in the GF and returned with a pair of them! So while they are hard to find it seems some are still hiding around Disney somewhere.

I personally just went the ebay route because I didn't want to spend half of my honeymoon trying to chase down some buttons.

Disney should obviously continue making them since they are such a dt emand pin! Seems silly that they discontinued making them.:rolleyes1

Just an update from my previous post.

I called the WDW resort hotel we'll be staying at for our honeymoon yesterday, and they said they do NOT have anymore of the Just Married Buttons, and have been given "Happily Ever After" ones to hand out instead. She actually went into the desk drawer to look at the front desk, so I'm assuming she knows what buttons they really have.

That said this is completely contradictory to what another CM at the front desk of this resort told me just one month ago when she looked, so either they were running out back then and permanently don't have them now, or they are just temporarily out of them now.

My suggestion is that if they are an absolute must and you will be disappointed and unhappy without them, that you look on ebay or try to get them from a friend (or Disneyland if they have them still as the PP suggested). They are expensive to buy on ebay, and it does seem silly to pay for something that was once free, but if they matter that much then you might be better off.

I was dead set on not spending money on them, but after yesterday I too have caved and bought mine off ebay for our honeymoon :(

I was there in march and was able to pick up a set for me and one for my cousin - just engaged, happily ever after, and happy anniversary.

POP century only had 2 married ones left which took the nice check in lady about 5 min to find. But I was happy that she went through the effort for me!

Epcot guest relations had a FULL set for me!

and MK guest relations was able to find the rest for me!

Just took a little patience and hope and pixie dust.
A couple cast members told me that they think they are going to roll out a new design soon and that is why they are beginning to be short stocked at some places.

Wow, lots of swag you got there - were you really celebrating all of those things at once? :confused3

We just got back from our planning session trip yesterday. When we checked on buttons in Hollywood Studios, they said we would get "Happily Ever After" buttons once we got married in October.

I am nervous about this too! I am going on my Honeymoon in August and desperately want the Just Married buttons! I have a good friend who used to work in the parks and still knows people who do, I asked her yesterday if she could ask her friends to try to find some for me! They said that they are really hard to come by but they would look! So I've got like 5 CM on the lookout for me...fingers crossed... :worried:

I'm just upset at all that they've made them so hard to find! If they're going to make a new one, just make one already! I'm sorry but I don't want "Happily Ever After" when I'm on my Honeymoon...anniversary, yes. But not Honeymoon. Not when I was "Just Married" ! Alright, done venting now :o

We got ours in Epcot in Japan at Tokyo Dining! We'd been looking for them but an adorable Japanese girl was so excited for us she gave them to us, it made my day since we'd been looking! Just thought I'd share this =)

My good friends are in Magic Kingdom right now, and she posted a picture a few hours ago of the "Happily Ever After" button... guess she had no luck getting the "Just Married" ones. :(

It was good to hear 2 people be able to find the buttons! My friend who's looking for me down there right now hasn't found anything :sad1: She said she had no idea it was so hard to find the Just Married buttons! She's asked 5 CM friends to look and they've come up with nothing. :confused3 But, since she's an amazing friend, she's going tomorrow (5/16) to look for them herself. :yay: She's going to try a few resorts as well as the parks.

She did say to keep my hopes up because one of her friends is a coordinator at DHS and says it should be easy to find those buttons! So everyone try and think positively!! I know I'm going to! B/c I really don't want to have to buy buttons online for $20 that we should be able to get free in the parks/resorts!!

We got Happily Ever After pins, and all the castmembers know what they mean. So far we have gotten a lot of free desserts and champagne! :)

Hello Ladies!

I just got back from our 10 Night Disneymoon and I have some good news – there are still Just Married Buttons on the property! However, they are very tricky to find! When we arrived, we were given the “Happily Ever After” Buttons. But on our 2nd night we ate at Tokyo Dining who surprised us with “Just Married” Buttons.

The whole trip fellow Disneymooners were asking where we got the buttons. We told them to make are reservation at Tokyo Dining and ask, so I am not sure if they were successful!

With the buttons we got some free desserts (even though we were on DxDP), champagne, and lots of congrats!!

Keep searching!!

Wow, lots of swag you got there - were you really celebrating all of those things at once? :confused3

When my DH and I got engaged, my parents picked us up Just Married pins to wear on our honeymoon and Happy Anniversary pins to wear on our future first anniversary trip. They were told that WDW was fading out the pins so they wanted to be sure we would have them. I'm so glad they thought to plan ahead for us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter