Just Made My ADRS!

JLovesDisney

Earning My Ears
After reading the boards for about a year, I decided to finally de lurk and start to post!

I just made my ADRs for my upcoming trip August 27-Sept 1. I wasn't sure if I was going to have to cancel the trip or not, so I waited and didn't make ADRs at my 90 day mark. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to get what I was hoping for. I am very excited with what we got. :cool1:These are all new places to me, so if anyone has eaten there- good or bad, let me know what you thought! Also, is there anything you would change?

Thurs Aug 27

1900 Park Fare Dinner- 7:50 We are VERY excited to see the stepsisters!

Friday Aug 28

Chef Mickey's Lunch- 12:40

San Angel Inn Dinner- 8:00

Saturday Aug 29

Boma Dinner- 4:30

Sunday Aug 30

Cinderella's Royal Table Lunch- 2:10 We saw the princesses last year in Norway, but we really wanted to be able to eat inside the castle.

Crystal Palace Dinner- 8:45 Do you think having these two on the same day is a bad idea?

Monday August 31

Coral Reef Lunch- 11:30

called on the 90 day mark and didn't have any problems:

9/5 - dinner @ the Wave-love this restaurant!!!
9/6 - dinner @ crystal palace - love this buffett!
9/7 - dinner @ whispering canyon - 1st visit here.
9/8 - lunch @ yak & yeti @ 11-one of our favorites
dinner @ kona @ 6:30 - one of our favorites
9/9 - we are going to aquatica this day so we are going over to the pepper market to do a CS for dinner.
9/10 - lunch @ le cellier @ 12:00 - favorite
9/11 - breakfast @ 8:15 @ chef mickeys-love it
dinner @ raglan road @ 6-another favorite!

so, we are thrilled about our adrs!!!! now, i have to lose about 20 lbs. before the trip and i will be good to go!!
mousiemom

The only place I've eaten at (so far... I will be trying several of them when I go in Aug!) is Coral Reef, and I love it! But CONGRATS on getting everything you wanted! :yay:

We've been everywhere you're going but the San Angel Inn. Your schedule looks great. Dining in the castle is really special. Nothing wrong with doing the castle and Crystal Palace the same day, it's efficient and the characters are totally different. We got to watch a bit of the parade from the front porch of Crystal Palace when we were there for dinner this year. Of all your choices, Crystal Palace was the most underwhelming for us. Leave plenty of time after Boma to experience the AKL, it's beautiful. Have fun.

Your ADRs look great :thumbsup2

We love dinner at CP. I don't think it's a problem to have lunch at CRT and dinner at CP, since you have them spaced out well, and since CRT isn't a buffet, it's fine.

Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!