Just have to tell you...

If you saw my house, you would call social services!!! Well it's not that bad but it's embarrassing enough that we don't have friends over except for BLM. (Her house is just as messy cause she has 3 boys too).

TinkerBean and I have a saying about this..."REAL friends don't have to clean up for each other." With kids on the autism spectrum, we both have our daily general organization systems in place, but the messy clutter that gets out of hand so quickly and then seems to explode all over - sheesh!

Your community is SO fortunate to have someone like you involved and energized.

TinkerBean and I have a saying about this..."REAL friends don't have to clean up for each other." With kids on the autism spectrum, we both have our daily general organization systems in place, but the messy clutter that gets out of hand so quickly and then seems to explode all over - sheesh!

Your community is SO fortunate to have someone like you involved and energized.

Thanks!! sometimes I just wish they would see it.

Our house is like the size of a postage stamp, and with 6 people making messes it just explodes, daily. But hopefully in the spring we can do the first phase of an addition that will give DS13 his own room and DH a much needed office.

I am making these muffins this afternoon...2 batches too, if I am lucky I may get 1 ;)

I got 3 dozen mini cupcakes out of one batch on Friday. The way they were leaping off the plate yesterday, I'd say they were well-received at the crop. :goodvibes

Well, thank heavens Morgansmom didn't forget to bring some of them to our crop on Sat- they are so awesome!! Loved them so much that I decided to make them for my crop here on Sat. I have 8 + people coming, and hope they will love them as well!!! Thanks for the recipe! Caroline

Well, since TinkerBean is *OBVIOUSLY* lost and wandering around our city with some muffins for me...:lmao: Gee, I hope she turns up soon...

I just had to make a double batch of my own - they're in the oven now. Calanniebu is simply amazed at the reaction of everyone to these muffins...remember, we all have her to blame....er...thank...for these yummy little devils!

Shaws had a sale on cake mixes today 10/$10. My pantry is stocked up on chocolate and spice cake mixes and pumpkin. :thumbsup2

Shaws had a sale on cake mixes today 10/$10. My pantry is stocked up on chocolate and spice cake mixes and pumpkin. :thumbsup2

Good idea to keep it on hand. I had a hard time finding the pumpkin a few weeks ago. Think I'll go and buy some more.

Sure, after food shopping this afternoon, now you say to stock up!!! So, if i get back to Big Y this week, i'll stock up on pumpkin and cake mixes- hey they are having the same cake mix sale as your store!!!! :confused3

Sure, after food shopping this afternoon, now you say to stock up!!! So, if i get back to Big Y this week, i'll stock up on pumpkin and cake mixes- hey they are having the same cake mix sale as your store!!!! :confused3

See what happens when you don't call me to find out what you need at the store. :goodvibes

SOOOOO ticked off at DH!! He does the grocery shopping now (since I went full time) and TOTALLY didn't get the chocolate cake mix at the market today!! He said I told him I would use the yellow cake mix...yeah, I said that but also said I NEED the chocolate cake mix...sheesh!!!!!

I did make crustless punkin pie for dessert tonight though...

I'm makin these muffins though!! Gonna have to go to the store myself and get a box of chocolate mix...

Once DH tastes them, he is gonna bring in the choc mix every trip...I just know it! :love:

AND he will make it sound like he is the one that thought of it in the first place :lmao:

SOOOOO ticked off at DH!! He does the grocery shopping now (since I went full time) and TOTALLY didn't get the chocolate cake mix at the market today!! He said I told him I would use the yellow cake mix...yeah, I said that but also said I NEED the chocolate cake mix...sheesh!!!!!

I did make crustless punkin pie for dessert tonight though...

I'm makin these muffins though!! Gonna have to go to the store myself and get a box of chocolate mix...

Once DH tastes them, he is gonna bring in the choc mix every trip...I just know it! :love:

AND he will make it sound like he is the one that thought of it in the first place :lmao:

LOL, let him have that one, pick your battles ;)

He's going to flip :upsidedow over them! They are the best things ever. Shoot, I'm out, must get more supplies at the store tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!