Just got off the DREAM. Happy to try to answer questions.

I did no

I did not but I did see a lot of printed pictures in shutters

Thank you for the response. It appears from the pre-purchase photo website that the digital and all printed pictures is a thing of the past, sad day really, especially considering the price didn't change.

Thanks again!

Don't plan too much. I loved the excursions but I really could have really used more down time on the ship. Also we did Palo for brunch, which I really debated. I figured that the ship's food would be awesome for free so why spend money? And it was really good. But Palo is still worth every penny.

IMG_2954.png

Did you happen to notice if this print was available on the Dooney bags? I know it's been seen on Fantasy & Wonder. Hoping to see it in person & possibly purchase on Dream in September.

Any chance you pre-purchased pictures? If so, did you get printed pictures AND digital? Or was it only digital? We cruise next month, and Im hoping for both, but won't be surprised if its just digital.

Thanks!
I prepurchases all prints for this cruise :) prints are still available on the Dream:) the pre purchase options vary from cruise to cruise.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter