~Just Got Disney Tickets and Helped Some Children~

Minnie J

Disney isn't ready for Minnie J Baby!!
I was checking around for some discounted tickets when I ran across www.mousesavers.com. They have a program to donate and get tickets. I needed 4 One day tickets which on Disney.com they are 310 plus taxes came out to 330. On the donation website I get them for 300. So I saved 30 bucks!! :banana: Now 30 bucks isnt a whole lot to shout about, but every penny saved is more for Disney!! And Besides Im helping my birth state and those wonderful children in that Hospital :lovestruc Here is the link for anyone who wants to donate!! Did I mention that we also get a gift card for $40 bucks to Planet Hollywood :cloud9:
http://www.fhfoundation.com/Disney/mainpage/mainpage.htm

How long did it take you to get the ticket?
Anyone else do this and would share how long it takes to get a single one day ticket? What comes with that, just the ticket? Thanks for the help.

Just be aware these tickets cannot be upgraded or modified in any way. They are complimentary tickets donated by Disney to the hospital to use for fund raising.

It is too bad you didn't do the GAD if you just needed one day tickets.

We did the Special Olympics and it was such a great experience for all of us and we now have a free day.

Dawn

GAD would have been great for us had there been anything in our area to do. There was nothing listed for our rural area.

Yes GAD would have been great if we would have known that my friend was going to be going! We are also involved in Special Olympics. My daighter is actually a Global Messanger and logs in over 100 hours a year, BUT, our Special Olympics (State Level) didn't do the GAD. We started looking into their being a partner too late.

My friend has done many volunteer hours for many events, but had no idea that he would be going to Epcot for a day. The hospital ticket will work fine as there will be no chance of him needing to upgrade. Thanks for the help, but does anyone know how long it takes for the ticket to arrive?:confused3

We made a donation 2 years ago. I think it is great that you were able to make it work for you.

GAD would have been great for us had there been anything in our area to do. There was nothing listed for our rural area.
The same for us. We would have had to drive to the other side of our state and spend the night at a hotel to participate in that promo.

I did this in February and the ticket expiration date is 12/2010 or was when I brought them. We bought these and GAD since we were only going for 2 days so it was the best option. I got the tickets really fast - maybe a week. They came certified and had to be signed for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter