Just got an AP rate!!!

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
Just called CRO to check if there were any AP rates available and she said YES! I love getting a discount. We are now paying $25 a night w/tax vs. $37 for a partial hookup site. Just had to share my joy!

Sorry. I was interupted by kids and forgot to post my dates. We are staying at FW August 8-16.

Thanks, we called today and got our rates for August. WE are arriving 8/5, but can't get AP rates till the 9th. We have a preferred site for $36.63/night Yippee!!! We have two consecutive reservations, but it is saving us $139.53. over 13 nights. Can't wait, I'm sooo excited! KQ :bounce:

Thanks for posting, we called and were able to get the AP rate also, not sure of the dates that were reserved, i think August 11 for 7 nights, :bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p

love those smiley's

Kingdomqueen and Disney Campers - looks like we will all be there during the same time. Look for my lime green dis sign in the van window!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter