Just for grins.

Thank you soo much. It is so cute!! Our 9mo old is not a great napper. I guess with all the other kids having fun he doesnt want to miss out. He even wanted to go after them today in the pool. The coolness didnt bother him one bit.

Kari!!!!!! So nice to see you. Welcome back!!!:goodvibes
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thank you!

:wellcome: Back ... You are a sight for sore Eyes....now that I had my catarack surgery I can see them all the better lol

BH, thank you. Sounds like the surgery was a success then?

Kari,

See what I started - I ask you to open your Photoshop and look what happens - you got bit by the design bug!

You have been greatly missed! Are you just popping in or are you here for awhile?

Amy, it's all your fault!:rotfl:

Hi, Kari!

So happy to get a "Grin" today! I've missed you :hug:

Take Care,
Heather

Hi Heather!:hug:

Oh, my Kari... I have missed you and your giving me my morning smile or my late night pick me up:) Hope your study went well or is almost finished with it..Thanks for bringing a smile to my migraine face today:) You are a blessing....:)Hope all is well with you and your wonderful family:)

Marilyn, :hug: Hope no migraine today. I'm a fellow sufferer. Hardly ever get them now though... My family is all well.... well, my son is sick today but otherwise all is good.

Thank you soo much. It is so cute!! Our 9mo old is not a great napper. I guess with all the other kids having fun he doesnt want to miss out. He even wanted to go after them today in the pool. The coolness didnt bother him one bit.

You are welcome. My kids were good nappers..

:jumping1::wave: Hi Kari! Good to see you again...you were missed and so were your daily 'grins'...

Hi there! Good to see you!:)

YAY!!!!!! Are you back for good???

Hi. Not sure. I kind of have designer's block. I may post a few occasionally. :dance3:

even if it's just a weekly "grin", we're so glad you are back!

:surfweb:
Home from work? check.
Shoes off? check.
Comfy seat? check
Cold drink of choice? check.
Grins? :scared1:

Miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you.
I'd love you see you back. Regularly if not daily. You have such great designs.

pixiedust:Sending you pixie dust to erase the designer block! pixiedust:

No, no migraine today, but as you know, it wipes you out for awhile...but, when I check out your grins, I can't help but smile and my head feels so much better:) Thank you for all that you do to bring smiles to all of us:)

Kari,
Just wanted to thank you for your fantastic job. You have some great talent.
Lori

Can it be, :confused3Is it True:confused3 The boards are all a twitter.:goodvibes Sheeeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack,:cheer2::cheer2: if only for a drop in once in a blue moon. :lovestruc Kari - so nice to see you. Weekly grins are better than no grins. You have been missed. :thumbsup2:hug::grouphug: Penny:flower3::upsidedow:flower3:

even if it's just a weekly "grin", we're so glad you are back!

I think weekly will be more manageble for me!:thumbsup2

I kept it too! We missed you!!!! I hope all is well on your end!

Hi Debbie:hug:

:surfweb:
Home from work? check.
Shoes off? check.
Comfy seat? check
Cold drink of choice? check.
Grins? :scared1:

Miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you.
I'd love you see you back. Regularly if not daily. You have such great designs.

pixiedust:Sending you pixie dust to erase the designer block! pixiedust:

Thank you so much!

No, no migraine today, but as you know, it wipes you out for awhile...but, when I check out your grins, I can't help but smile and my head feels so much better:) Thank you for all that you do to bring smiles to all of us:)

Marilyn, glad you are better!

Kari,
Just wanted to thank you for your fantastic job. You have some great talent.
Lori

Thank you Lori.

So happy to see you are back! Daily, weekly, whenever you are up to it works fine with us. :goodvibes

Thanks!

Can it be, :confused3Is it True:confused3 The boards are all a twitter.:goodvibes Sheeeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack,:cheer2::cheer2: if only for a drop in once in a blue moon. :lovestruc Kari - so nice to see you. Weekly grins are better than no grins. You have been missed. :thumbsup2:hug::grouphug: Penny:flower3::upsidedow:flower3:

Hi Penny:hug:

Hi my surgery was great better than expected but was expensive 4200.00 over what insurance pays....so much for my Disney Cruise this year lol but it was worth it

Yikes, that is a lot but I guess it is definately worth it to be able to see!

These are redos because I wasn't happy with the originals.

princessmagnet2.jpg

princessboybirthday.jpg

princessboy2.jpg

Kari is back!!!! Awesome!!

I hope you are well! Can't wait to get my weekly grin :)

Love the Princess Magnet one. I might make a shirt with that for DBF.

Oh I forgot to ask, I've been trying to find the "Nothing Taste as good as being thin feels" with Cinderella, but I can't find it. Is there anyway you can repost this?

Kari is back!!!! Awesome!!

I hope you are well! Can't wait to get my weekly grin :)

Love the Princess Magnet one. I might make a shirt with that for DBF.

Oh I forgot to ask, I've been trying to find the "Nothing Taste as good as being thin feels" with Cinderella, but I can't find it. Is there anyway you can repost this?

:wave2::wave2::wave2:

Here 'tis:

cindythin.jpg

Welcome back Kari!!!
I have been away from the boards for a week or so (move and Dad in hospital) and it was a pleasent surprise to see you back. You were much missed!!
Hugs as always
Joanne

Welcome back Kari!!!
I have been away from the boards for a week or so (move and Dad in hospital) and it was a pleasent surprise to see you back. You were much missed!!
Hugs as always
Joanne

Hi Joanne!:hug:

Kari, you rock. This is on my fridge as we speak. Hoping to lose 83 more pounds by August of next year, and this will be a great incentive.

It's great to have you back :)

I'm pulling for ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter