Just curious, when are you guys going to Disney next?

Hubby and I will be on the 4 night Wonder in November followed by 3 nights at the Hard Rock Hotel. I am also working on a short 3 or 4 nighter in May or June to get my Disney fix. Believe it or not I am having a hard time finding someone who has the inclination and time to go with me. Go figure!

We were planning on going May of next year. But the trip may be post-poned. There is some work we would like to do on the house and are considering skippping Disney to get it done. We could do lots of work for that amount of money!! But I hope we can go before next year is over!! I miss it!!

The kids and I could go tomorrow. But hubby says we have to wait until our son graduates! That's in two year!! I don't know if I can wait that long. I could go every year and not get tired of it. Our 20th Anniversary is next year. But I think the kids would disown us if we went without them. Everyone with plans.... ENJOY!! Wish I was going!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be in the world for our 20th anniversary, May 2- 11th.

Hubby and I have a 25th wedding anniversary land and sea cruise planned October 23-30. We booked it nearly two years ago, I have started buying scrapbook stuff, had an album cover embossed. Guess I am not too excited about this! haha

We're taking a Disney cruise in September, does that count? Actually I would love to surprise the rest of the family and sneak down for a day before the cruise so we can hit the World.

We're going to YC Dec 6-13!! I really hope I'll be at my goal by then - I would love to have some fabulous before and after photos from the happiest place on earth! Happy trails to all those going before me!

We will be taking our 1st cruise the weekend after Thanksgiving! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc And, then returning to the World until Dec 7th! I can NOT wait!!! (I've even been buying things for the trip already, and have my pack list & all details ready!!) I am such an addict :rolleyes: , I think I may need help...

October 2004....I know what TCKK means. I haven't dared put a counter in my sig.....the numbers would seem too big. I don't know the exact dates of our trip yet, but the whole family is going (my folks, my sister and her family and my DH and kids). We will time the trip for when the Olds Classic Golf Tourney is there.!

We're going June 7-13 this year!! I'm starting to get excited!!

I'm getting excited :teeth: I will be there next Monday, WOO HOO!

I just thought I would bump this up for our newbies :)

We're going July 4 -11. We moved the dates because of the Fairytale Package. What a deal!!!!

I am so excited. My 4th trip, DH 3rd, DD5 2nd and DD2 1st. I am thinking about starting a paper ring chain for the girls.

:wave: :wave:

We're packing up and heading out September 23-30- our first trip ever to the Poly (and probably last trip to the Poly- we go about every 2 years and try to stay somewhere new each time- and by the time the kids are the same price as adults- we'll be camping out at Fort Wilderness!!) But it will be really neat to stay on the monorail for quick jaunts back to rest. And it'll be the kids first time to Epcot- hoping they'll like it as much as the others.....hope to see some of you around this time!!

Tara

We will be at the Swan the first week of August and then again the first week of December! :) Can't wait !:)

Disneyland in Nov...........I think the 9-14.

WDW...........not until Nov. 2005!! :( (unless I can get the marathon thing figured in).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter