• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back- some observations.......

I, too, was not impressed with LTT food. Although we were seated right away, and I did like the bread and the salad.

DH, on the other hand, said it was his favorite meal of the trip???? Go figure :)

In regards to mission space, last year hubby and I skipped because of the warnings, but my DD who's 11 and DS who's 7, really want to go on it this year. Would this be an ok ride for them to go on together by themselves? Would it be possible for me to wait in line with them, then not get on the ride?

We love Mission Space. Yes they should be fine going on by themselves and you can wait in line with them. When it's time to actually go onto the ride you can exit with all of the other people just finishing thier ride, then meet with your children at the exit which of course is a gift shop/play area.

We just returned on Sat. We went from 11/22 to 12/4. I went to MVMCP on 11/28 and 12/2. The one on 11/28 was very crowded, in my opinion. The one on the 2nd was more manageable, but still more people than I expected. Right around Thanksgiving the Magic Kingdom was pretty packed. (as expected) After Sunday 11/28 things definitely emptied out. We are used to summer crowds so this didn't bother us that much. I have to say it is much nicer to be in the crowds when it isn't 95+++ degrees outside. I do think it is what you are used to.

nicki dahling said:
Did you all use the EMH option ?

Cyndi
We did for Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. We had everything in Fantasyland done by about 9:30 a.m.

About mission space. I haven't really heard about kids getting sick but I was very very sick and would have wanted my mom or dad to hold my hand. The sickness if you get it is awful and scary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter