Aperture: 3.5
Shutter Speed 1/8 sec.
ISO: 400

Tiki Room waterfall:
Aperture Priority Mode
Aperture: 8.0
Shutter Speed 1/4 sec.
ISO: 80
Note: In addition to the min. aperture and min. ISO, I used my Polarizer to get the shutter speed down to 1/4 sec.

Thanks Stitch. Work is interfering w/DIS time :surfweb: Great shots.

Nice shots! We were there last week too, but I haven't had time to get the pics off my camera yet.:sad1: I have the Sony H5 and I know I'll be disappointed because I didn't take as many shots of the MK all decked out in fall decorations as I wanted to. Maybe I'll have to beg some from someone!;)

One of the ghosts was out of the Haunted Mansion for MNSSHP:
HauntedMansion1.jpg

My favorite- She was out when we went for MNSSHP the other night but it was so dark plus they had the building all surrounded with fog you could barely see her. Nice work all around.

My favorite- She was out when we went for MNSSHP the other night but it was so dark plus they had the building all surrounded with fog you could barely see her. Nice work all around.

Thanks!!

The Haunted Mansion is one of my favorite MK attractions and it was the very first thing we did at MNSSHP; you know, to "set the mood" -- it was only 7:00pm and still bright enough out for a good picture with my built-in flash.

I didn't even know she'd be there, but it's just one of those cool little details that Disney does so well.

Later on they did have the fog machines working and although I have a couple of pics of the foggy mansion, they aren't as good as the lady ghost!

Great work Stitch! :thumbsup2 We were there from 9/19 through 9/26 - the rain about did me in! I was so pumped about Fantasmic, then right after we sat down, around 7:35, it started to drizzle - and it just kept coming! The show was delayed, but they did have it. However, photos were impossible - I did get one very similar to yours - Mickey with the sword - but it's not as direct on as yours is, mine is more from the back :guilty: . Oh well, guess I have to have a goal for the next trip!!!:goodvibes I can't wait to see what else you captured!! And that Yeti shot!:scared1: I'm with Pea-N-Me - no way am I letting go of the bar to try for a shot!!!:rotfl2: The kids will have to recall that one on their own!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter