Just back from the Fort

Pembo

OH-IO
We stayed 3 nts in a cabin after 8 nts at POR. I did a lot of lurking on this board before our trip. Our cabin was in the 2200 loop, right by a bus stop. It was a short walk to the Meadows pool. We enjoyed a wonderful stay. The highlight was the evening with Chip & Dale, followed by the movie. We left early to walk to the beach to watch the EWP and Wishes. What a great, relaxing, and stress free evening.

Thanks to all on this board who talk so highly of the Fort.

Glad you enjoyed your stay at the fort. I liked our stay at POR too (but we flew for that trip and didn't bring our camper). Watch it or you'll get addicted!

I like your avatar - my guess would be northwest florida panhandle??

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip! :thumbsup2

Glad you enjoyed your stay at the fort. I liked our stay at POR too (but we flew for that trip and didn't bring our camper). Watch it or you'll get addicted!

I like your avatar - my guess would be northwest florida panhandle??

My avatar is Anna Maria Island......my favorite spot in FL!

My avatar is Anna Maria Island......my favorite spot in FL!

Gee - there was a recent thread about this place on the community board. Seems it is a favorite for quite a few of you. It isn't as close to me as NW Florida - but I'll have to put it on my short list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter