Just back from the Dolphin - any questions?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Loved our stay at the Dolphin as always! We stayed 2/15 and 16 cash and points and 2/17-21 with an AP rate. We did have to change rooms for the second reservation but the staff made it very easy. King corner room for the first two nights with balcony and a standard room with balcony for the last 4. Both were beautiful renovated rooms on the 5th floor.

Any questons?

TJ

TJ - I hope you enjoyed your stay at the Dolphin.

2 questions -
Did you buy the refillable mugs and what do they look like for 2004 ?
and
Do you think a cot would fit in a Dolphin room with being tripped over ? My kids will not sleep together - almost teens - DD & DS.

I didn't use the mug and really didn't pay much attention to them, I don't like the FL water so I buy bottles or cans. They were regular travel mug size but that's all I can remember.

You can fit a rollaway - we had one in the first room as they ran out of double bed rooms and the three of us had a room with a king. The rollaway fit great in the king room and I think it would be ok in the regular room. There should be plenty of room by the window, the rollaway is $25.00 per night.

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter