Just back from POFQ 12-17 to 12-23

LargoLori

DIS Veteran
We just got back from our first stay at POFQ. We really enjoyed the resort. We had a corner room in building 7. The room seemed bigger than any other Disney Resort we have stayed in. The fridge was in the room and held everything that we brought. The buses were a bit slow at times but that could be due to the time of year. We did not eat in the food court but did order pizza. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Lori

Glad you had a good stay! I was wondering if you could discribe the room (the quality, decor, bathrooms, ect.). How was the pool, front desk, and did you have any complaints? Thanks, its my fav resort...
Thanks! :wave:

I thought the room quality was excellent. Everything looked new and was very clean. Mousekeeping did a very good job. The decor was nice. We really enjoyed the French Quarter feel. I really liked being able to pull the curtain between the sinks and the rest of the room. The front desk was good. No waiting at check in. We had a CP package booked and guest services even called our room to remind us to come down and pick up our tickets and badges. Our DD8 enjoyed the pool. She was only able to swim one day due to the cold weather. She had a lot of fun on the slide. I can not think of one complaint about the resort. We will be staying there again for sure.

You arrived the day we left the resort! We loved it too, and would recommend it highly. We went swimming the night before the cold snap hit and loved the pool. I was the only one out there and it was so calm and pretty. The hot tub was nice and had a secluded feeling (when it wasn't too crowded).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter