Just back from Bermuda, ask me anything!

Did the ship leave NYC on time? I've heard that NYC ships often leave late
Perfectly on time as far as I'm aware! We had the muster drill at 4 pm and then the ship started moving very soon after it was done.

Did you do the ticketed princess Meet and Greet? Which princesses were there? I recognize it could change at any time, but we leave for Bermuda in two weeks and I'm trying to narrow down the pile of princess dresses DD4 wants to bring, haha! Eagerly anticipating your TR!!

We did the ticketed M&Gs the first day. For Princesses we had Cindy, Rapunzel, Tiana and Ariel. For the Frozen M&G it was Anna and Elsa together. I thought I had seen pictures where they were at different stations, not together. We didnt ask if we could do any separately but they werent very busy and were very accommodating so I am guessing we could have if we had asked.

On the last sea day we could see the Princess M&G and it was only 3, Princess Minnie, Cindy and a third I cant remember.

Did you do the ticketed princess Meet and Greet? Which princesses were there? I recognize it could change at any time, but we leave for Bermuda in two weeks and I'm trying to narrow down the pile of princess dresses DD4 wants to bring, haha! Eagerly anticipating your TR!!
@Ronneeaght my TR is now posted, hope it helps!

Two more questions:
1. What time were you able to get off the ship the first day in Bermuda?
2. Were there any Marvel character appearances?

Two more questions:
1. What time were you able to get off the ship the first day in Bermuda?
2. Were there any Marvel character appearances?

I think people were going ashore starting between 9-9:30 as we were there a little early. Our party didnt go ashore until after 1.

No Marvel characters.

I think people were going ashore starting between 9-9:30 as we were there a little early. Our party didnt go ashore until after 1.

No Marvel characters.
Adding to this to say our cruise itinerary said that we would be allowed to disembark starting at 10:30 but I agree with @monkeydawn that I believe it ended up being a bit earlier .

I think people were going ashore starting between 9-9:30 as we were there a little early.

Ohhh, it would be awesome if we could be on the 9:45 ferry to Hamilton. Good to know that I can probably count on the 11:15, though. Our first day has gone through so many planning permutations, and still trying to figure out the best combo of a visit to Hamilton and boat rental in Somerset.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter