Just back after using vouchers

jmcross

One way to get tagged is to have a tag sale :)
I just returned and used all 3 types of vouchers. We used them for 2 character breakfasts at the Poly and AK, Lunch at San Angel Inn and RFC using the VKL vouchers, and Beaches and Cream and the Mara for the Q & C voucers.

I did find them to be a good deal with either a savings of a few dollars or sometimes a lot more. Some of the CM's seemed very familiar with them while others had no clue. Generally they were well accepted. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Joanne

I want to use vouchers on our trip at the restaurants in Mexico, China, Morocco and France. It seems like some of those may not even be worth using a lunch voucher there to save money. What did you order in Mexico?

I ordered the steak tampiquena and my DH ordered a combo plate. Total bill was $68 with appetizers and dessert added in to the main courses. The $68 is without tip. I paid $30 per voucher which included tip. The savings were not significant but it all adds up in the end. The CM was new and had no idea how the vouchers worked so it was a little confusing.

Joanne

Where do you buy the meal vouchers? How do they work?
Lori

I ordered my vouchers through Hotwiresavingsclub.com. They have a free 30 trial membership. If you go to the top of the budget board there is a thread called "Everything you want to know about Connections vouchers." That should answer your other question as to how they work.

Joanne

Hi Joanne, Can you please tell me what you were able to get for appetizers at San Angel Inn? I noticed they only have 2 listed and 1 of them says its a dish for 2 people. Thanks S/D sister ! :D

I've asked everyone in my family and we can't remember the name of what we had for the appetizer. It had chicken and beans on a tortilla with lettuce and tomato. I think it was called sope or something like that. There were only 2 possible choices for the appetizer.

I know that we had the soup and it was pretty good.

I hope that you have a great trip!!

Joanne
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter