Just back--6 days and MVMCP, any questions?

jkmmah

DIS Veteran
I'll be happy to try to answer any questions you have, if I can. We spent 1 night at POR, 8 nights at POP. Did all 4 parks, MVMCP and DTD. Dined at Royal Table breakfast, RFC at AK, WCC at WL, LTT at MK, as well as snacking all over the world. Ask away!

Hope you had a wonderful time! We'll be at POP for 9 nights starting this weekend.

At MVMCP, where in Fantasyland is Aurora & Prince Phillip? Do they rorate with Cinderella & Prince Charming? Were the lines extremely long to see them? My DD is a huge Aurora fan & she is so excited that she may get to see Prince Phillip.

At 6:00 is everyone moved into Tomorrowland? I noticed there are some things scheduled in Fantasyland between 6:00-7:00, so I'm assuming we'll be allowed to go there also, is that correct?

The princesses and the Princes? !!!!! Please tell me more. My DD will die. We will bethere the 12.

During MVMCP we never saw any of the Princesses out and about. We didn't get in line to see them at Toontown so I don't know which ones were in there, but the lines were very long so I know there were some in that room. We found Aurora in Epcot, in the back of the France pavillion. She was there with Beauty and the Beast.

During MVMCP--we arrived at 4 pm and were let in immediately. We did rides and shows until everyone was ushered into Tomorrowland. All other areas were being closed off with cast members directing the traffic flow. When we got to Tomorrowland at 6pm we got in lines to ride some of those rides. All CM's were checking for wristbands before letting us ride the open rides. That way they knew if you were "allowed" to be on the rides. If you didn't have a wristband you had to get out of line and exit the park. It was really quite organzied and efficient.

Enjoy your trip!

We saw Prince Charming and Cinderella behind Cinderella's castle over by Tinkerbell's Treasures shop. I don't know if other princesses appeared there also. Line was manageable to see them.

Good Luck!!!

TTFN

daisylove said:
The princesses and the Princes? !!!!! Please tell me more. My DD will die. We will bethere the 12.

In one of the posts I read that they were in Fantasyland, but with Search disabled I'm not sure if I can find it. If I find the thread, I'll let you know.

Did you go to IllumiNations? Is the regular show, or has the Holiday IllumiNations show finally returned? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter