Just an idea for Disney

Disneychick74

AKA "Blue" or "Miss Blue"
I don't know if anyone has posted this so I am sorry if it is a duplicate.

Why does VMK have to close? Why can't they just "Add-on"??
In Toontown (pay to play) you can have a free account but you are limited to the areas you can go.
Same with the Pay to play pirates game...

Well, if Disney thinks that Cars and Fairy land are going to be such smash hits why not just make them an EXTENSION of VMK?? New Lands INSIDE VMK..
People who choose to pay to play can have access to those new lands and people who whould rather NOT pay to play or can not AFFORD to pay to play can have the basics of VMK. I mean a "free" vmk may mean that you are not eligible to participate in host events or quests but you could still have access to your stuff, your rooms and most importantly YOUR FRIENDS!!:grouphug:
What better cross promotion than an already established gaming community???

Something tells me the maketing director of VMK need to be replaced lol

Love the idea to add these worlds to VMK. Wish Disney would have thought of that.:sad2:

Maybe the Magic Kingdom part that we have now could be free, and then they make super-cool Epcot, Disney Studios, and Animal Kingdom areas that are members-only. Maybe they could even make a moderately-cool California Adventure area.

Maybe the Magic Kingdom part that we have now could be free, and then they make super-cool Epcot, Disney Studios, and Animal Kingdom areas that are members-only. Maybe they could even make a moderately-cool California Adventure area.

Moderatly Cool DCA :rotfl2: but yea and put them off the esplanade as gates with members only turnstiles and keep the MK free but all other virtual parks can only be accesed with a member avatar. And memebers would have like a Day 1 badge that says VMK Member.

Is someone sending all this in?

In Toontown (pay to play) you can have a free account but you are limited to the areas you can go.

Well, if Disney thinks that Cars and Fairy land are going to be such smash hits why not just make them an EXTENSION of VMK?? New Lands INSIDE VMK..
People who choose to pay to play can have access to those new lands and people who whould rather NOT pay to play or can not AFFORD to pay to play can have the basics of VMK. I mean a "free" vmk may mean that you are not eligible to participate in host events or quests but you could still have access to your stuff, your rooms and most importantly YOUR FRIENDS!!:grouphug:

What an awesome idea...:thumbsup2

As a strict DLR fanatic and ridiculer of WDW, I... have to agree. :sad2:

You just wait! DCA will be remade! It will be better!

I'm going to go cry in my car now.

i think thats the best idea i heard...EVER:thumbsup2 good job

Well if anyone wants to send it in as a suggestion, feel free to do so...I already have but who knows what gets read and what does not.

Am I crazy saying that DCA is one of my favorite Disney parks? :)

But this idea is amazing. I am sending this in also. Hopefully our great ideas can reach VMK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!