• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*June/July 'Beach Bod' Dieting Thread*

:blush: I haven't been too good over the last two weeks, but thankfully have kept up with my Zumba, so the damage is just a one pound gain. Hopefully I'll get back on track over the next few days

pixiedust: Good luck over the next week everyone

I lost 1.5 pounds this week so I'm pretty happy. It's my birthday next week though so I'm hoping next weeks weigh in isn't tooooo bad!

:blush: I haven't been too good over the last two weeks, but thankfully have kept up with my Zumba, so the damage is just a one pound gain. Hopefully I'll get back on track over the next few days

pixiedust: Good luck over the next week everyone

well done for keeping up with your Zumba and im sure that 1lb will be gone in no time :)

I lost 1.5 pounds this week so I'm pretty happy. It's my birthday next week though so I'm hoping next weeks weigh in isn't tooooo bad!

well done thats fab :cool1: and enjoy your Birthday x

I missed weigh in last week but pleased to report a 2lb loss today :goodvibes

I missed weigh in last week but pleased to report a 2lb loss today :goodvibes

:banana: Well done Rachel, you must be chuffed to bit with how your diet is going, you've been a steady pound a week for a while now, well done :)

Sorry for. Ot posting i couldnt go to the monday class so my first weigh in was wends and i lost 3.5lb !!!! Iv bought the monthly pass so i hv to go. Not hungry at all great diet.

Sorry for. Ot posting i couldnt go to the monday class so my first weigh in was wends and i lost 3.5lb !!!! Iv bought the monthly pass so i hv to go. Not hungry at all great diet.

:cool1: Well done on losing 3.5lbs Alyson, that's great ! :cool1:

haven't checked in after my last 2 Wednesday weigh ins so here goes! First week I STS - was gutted and really couldn't understand why. Then last week I finally lost 1lb which has taken me to 14 1/2 lbs; so pleased to have finally lost a stone - now to start tackling the next one.

Not sure if I'm going to weigh in this week as I have my diabetes check up Wednesday morning so I'll be tight for time. Hopefully my blood tests will show a vast improvement to my blood sugar levels.

Off now to check everyone's progress!

haven't checked in after my last 2 Wednesday weigh ins so here goes! First week I STS - was gutted and really couldn't understand why. Then last week I finally lost 1lb which has taken me to 14 1/2 lbs; so pleased to have finally lost a stone - now to start tackling the next one.

Not sure if I'm going to weigh in this week as I have my diabetes check up Wednesday morning so I'll be tight for time. Hopefully my blood tests will show a vast improvement to my blood sugar levels.

Off now to check everyone's progress!

:woohoo: Well done on losing over a stone Louise, keep up the good work and I hope all goes well with your diabetes check

Hi :goodvibes

I don't seem to be losing any pounds but I'm definitely getting more toned up and losing inches. Still learning squash which is really working my muscles and going to the gym is helping too. Learnt how to use kettlebells last night as apperently they are really good for working your abs and tummy area as well as bum and thighs.

Everyone is doing so well and it motivates me reading all your posts.

Hi :goodvibes

I don't seem to be losing any pounds but I'm definitely getting more toned up and losing inches. Still learning squash which is really working my muscles and going to the gym is helping too. Learnt how to use kettlebells last night as apperently they are really good for working your abs and tummy area as well as bum and thighs.

Everyone is doing so well and it motivates me reading all your posts.

:cool1: Well done, it's great that you're noticing that you're losing inches, I love it when I notice that clothes are looser on me :)

Well i put one on but was expecting more as tht time if the month due. Not eaten any different apart from the 2 twixes i had lol. Whoops!!

Well i put one on but was expecting more as tht time if the month due. Not eaten any different apart from the 2 twixes i had lol. Whoops!!

A little treat does you good or you'll start to resent the whole healthy eating kick.

I have M&S guilt free Mini choc chip cookies on hand for the desperate moments! 125 calories a bag and 5.9g fat

A little treat does you good or you'll start to resent the whole healthy eating kick.

I have M&S guilt free Mini choc chip cookies on hand for the desperate moments! 125 calories a bag and 5.9g fat

I'm sure you'll shift that pesky pound next week Alyson ::yes:: There's nothing wrong with having the odd treat :wizard: Good luck for a loss next week

lost another 1lb last Wednesday which takes me to 15 1/2 lbs (and have managed to either STS or lose every week so far, no gains since I started at the beginning of April).

Also really pleased to say that my diabetic check up went really well - I don't think the nurse could quite believe how far my blood sugar levels had dropped - she just kept shaking her head and saying wow! Having been at a high level (in the 80's or almost 10 in old money) I'm now down to 61 (which is around 7.7 in old money). I need to just reduce them slighty more (into the 50's/7.0) to get into the expected range. However in 4 months that is a brilliant result and I won't be going onto insulin again anytime soom!

Another weigh in tomorrow!

lost another 1lb last Wednesday which takes me to 15 1/2 lbs (and have managed to either STS or lose every week so far, no gains since I started at the beginning of April).

Also really pleased to say that my diabetic check up went really well - I don't think the nurse could quite believe how far my blood sugar levels had dropped - she just kept shaking her head and saying wow! Having been at a high level (in the 80's or almost 10 in old money) I'm now down to 61 (which is around 7.7 in old money). I need to just reduce them slighty more (into the 50's/7.0) to get into the expected range. However in 4 months that is a brilliant result and I won't be going onto insulin again anytime soom!

Another weigh in tomorrow!

:yay: Well done on losing another pound, you must be chuffed to bits with your progress ::yes::

:wizard: Good luck with your weigh in today

Well once again I have STS, I'm getting a bit fed up of this now, I guess my body knows that I don't have a holiday planned till next year :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Mandy at least ur not gaining and tbh u really look great as u are. Xx
I lost 3.5 this week so after gaining tht pound due to monthly iv lost it and a bit more. Really pleased. X

Mandy at least ur not gaining and tbh u really look great as u are. Xx
I lost 3.5 this week so after gaining tht pound due to monthly iv lost it and a bit more. Really pleased. X

:flower3: Aww, thanks Alyson

:banana: Well done on your loss this week hun, you're doing so well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter