June / July 2020 Discount Watch Thread

I have read some are getting a 30% off discount code running until June 30th in their emails. I checked mine but did not get one. I think it had mostly deluxe resorts included/ I will see if I can find it again.

I got one in my e-mail and in the mail box. The subject line says something like "Special offer for returning guest" or something along those lines. It's 30% off and it has most resorts, Deluxe, Deluxe Villas, Moderates and Values.

Following along (I somehow missed this thread!). We are going for the end of June/beginning of July and are also hoping for a discount. We usually get pin codes but nothing yet so maybe it’s not going to happen this year :( I guess I will be waiting patiently with the rest of you!

I got a PIN for my dates! I've never gotten one but I'm using this one ASAP! The PIN is for 3/24-6/30, so July is not covered. It's also mostly for Deluxe and Moderates, though Pop has a good discount too. Keep an eye out!

I got the PiN too. Says I have until the end of March to book, so Im going to hold off and see if Disney releases something for July (our preferred dates). Since its a PIN code assigned to me, i assume there's no risk in missing out by not booking it yet?

I got the PiN too. Says I have until the end of March to book, so Im going to hold off and see if Disney releases something for July (our preferred dates). Since its a PIN code assigned to me, i assume there's no risk in missing out by not booking it yet?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think a PIN is like any other discount in that there are only so many rooms available at that price. There will still probably be rooms available to book in March, but it might not be the resort/type you're hoping for. I know that one year I booked with a PIN (through my TA) there wasn't any availability for a Nemo suite at that price when she booked. I had gotten the PIN about 2 weeks before we finally decided to book. The TA said there had been Nemo rooms available the first day the PIN came out but they went quickly. I know we stayed in a Nemo room that trip, but I can't remember how we ended up there -- either she was eventually able to get the suite at that rate or a better deal came out.

I received this as well. Mine said it was a special offer for past guests (i was there last june). Was able to save quite a bit of money using this (compared to the booking i had already made through undercovertourist).

Just got a 30% for past guest good for the times we are planning for. But I’ve been looking at renting DVC points and iT is still significantly cheaper than the discounts. A little nervous about doing it but sure seems to be a great way to go.
Anyone else rent DVC PTS?
YO

Just got a 30% for past guest good for the times we are planning for. But I’ve been looking at renting DVC points and iT is still significantly cheaper than the discounts. A little nervous about doing it but sure seems to be a great way to go.
Anyone else rent DVC PTS?
YO
I just signed up to try it. The problem is that you have to luck into an interested seller. I'm using one of the two major, reputable vendors for DVC rental. Not trying to set it up independently. So I'm not worried, even though this is our first time trying it. If it goes through the room will be 40% off Disney's price. I already have the rack rate version booked, just in case.

I have not received a PIN. So wish that I would!

Last edited:
I'm here to wait impatiently with everyone else lol. I already have a trip booked at Poly for July 2020, we are going then and staying at Poly regardless since it's mine and DH wedding anniversary (and I finally got him convinced to try Poly so that's where we're going!). I will be at WDW in January so I'll check to see what the BB offer is, but I am hoping that they release free dining in January again.

I got the Past Guest PIN offer in the mail. Tempted to do AKL ($369/night) even though we could choose something cheaper. But DH doesn't want a value, we've done CBR twice and for some dates the only availability is a pirate room, we don't want POFQ, and DD18 really wants AKL so I'll probably go for it. Tomorrow the SW flights should be released, so I'll probably pick some dates based on that and go ahead and book our package soon so the rooms I want don't get sold out. If I change my mind about paying for AKL I can change it later I guess.

We are looking at early June.

I got the Past Guest PIN offer in the mail. Tempted to do AKL ($369/night) even though we could choose something cheaper. But DH doesn't want a value, we've done CBR twice and for some dates the only availability is a pirate room, we don't want POFQ, and DD18 really wants AKL so I'll probably go for it. Tomorrow the SW flights should be released, so I'll probably pick some dates based on that and go ahead and book our package soon so the rooms I want don't get sold out. If I change my mind about paying for AKL I can change it later I guess.

We are looking at early June.
We went to AKL last June for the first time. I loved it. It’s at the top of my list now. We got a pool view room and if I remember right it was about 317.00 a night. It was at the end of June with a discount.

We went to AKL last June for the first time. I loved it. It’s at the top of my list now. We got a pool view room and if I remember right it was about 317.00 a night. It was at the end of June with a discount.

Nice!

Ugh, just looked at SW and realized that this week's release of flights only goes to June 6. We'll probably be leaving before 6/6 but returning after so I still won't know what dates will be best to book with my PIN. Hopefully can judge from the prior week's fares and times and guess.

Nice!

Ugh, just looked at SW and realized that this week's release of flights only goes to June 6. We'll probably be leaving before 6/6 but returning after so I still won't know what dates will be best to book with my PIN. Hopefully can judge from the prior week's fares and times and guess.
Well that stinks! I hope it works out for you.

I should be doing the happy dance b/c I got the up to 30% PIN people mentioned. It's so tempting to go stay in AKL at those nightly rates. But I'm having a hard time convincing myself to do it b/c of those darn ticket prices! Somehow flying to Japan and going to the resort there seems like the better value! We're going to do that, but DD wants to go back to her happy place at WDW. I do, too! Now I'm just wishing for a new PIN or other discount that reduces the ticket prices. I'd even be tempted to give up rope drop and go in the afternoons, but Disney hasn't wanted me back badly enough to extend that "deal" to when we are able to travel.

But the PIN is nice!

I am so jealous of all of you who got the pin! We go at least once a year, usually stay for at least a week and never get a pin!! I have been looking for a pin code for 10 years and literally never get one! I really want to book for June but prices are so high. Does anyone know if there are usually AP discounts for late June? This is my first time as an AP holder and don't know if I should wait. I’d book in a second if I got the pin!

I am so jealous of all of you who got the pin! We go at least once a year, usually stay for at least a week and never get a pin!! I have been looking for a pin code for 10 years and literally never get one! I really want to book for June but prices are so high. Does anyone know if there are usually AP discounts for late June? This is my first time as an AP holder and don't know if I should wait. I’d book in a second if I got the pin!

Same here! I’ve never gotten a pin. I wouldn’t even know it was a thing if not for these boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!