June 3, 2017 - Fantasy - Eastern

I am also looking forward to another Disney Cruise with the family on this sailing. Me and DH have been on the Fantasy before but this is the 1st time on the ship for DS and DD. Counting the days down already!!

Looking forward to another Disney Cruise on the Fantasy with family. Would also like to participate in the Fish Extender group again.

Heather

I am looking for a fish extender group as well. This is my second Disney Cruise but my first experience with fish extenders. I have two kids to participate.

Looking forward to another Disney Cruise on the Fantasy with the family. I would like to participate in the Fish Extender group, this will be my first time participating.

Would like to join the fish extender group so that my family may participate. We are traveling with many kiddos and have two rooms. Second cruise for some, first for others...first time participating in fish extender group.

This will be my family's first Disney cruise and we would like to participate in the Disney Fish Extender! We are so excited!!

We are excited about our 1st 7 day cruise! Have you guys joined the fb group for this cruise? There is a fish extender group starting there.

Thrilled to be planning a second cruise and would like to join the fe group. BTW, I couldn't find the fb group.

Rosie

We just booked this cruise today.

Hey CO Lacrosse Mom, I happen to be a Colorado Lacrosse mom as well. My son plays at Mullen HS.

Hi. Just booked our first Disney cruise after cruising a ton on another line. Excited to see what all the hype is about.

I am looking for suggestions for my 8 and 12 year olds and

Definitely want to try out a fish extenders group.

TIA

3rd Disney Cruise but have never done the Fish Extender Program. Would like to sign up and Jones 1 group. What do I do?

10th Disney cruise here. Would like to sign up for FE. I've requested membership in the fb group, but gotten no response. If anyone sees this that can add me, I'm Angie Jones Leal.

TIA!

First time for Disney cruise
Have 4 rooms all family!!❤️
6 kids---3 boys 3 girls
So much to celebrate
50th bday 40th bday
25th anniversary We are excited!!
Would like to participate in FE group
Sent FB request also

We are super excited about this cruise! It's our 25th anniversary. It will be our third Disney cruise and we loved the fish extenders last time. We would like to join a fish extender group again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter