June 26 - July 3 on the Magic

I leave at 6 am from Greenville NC and catch another flight out of Charlotte where I'll meet my DD, DGS and DGD for our trip to FL. We are at the Radisson Friday night. Safe travels for all.:wave2:

We leave tomorrow and should be at the Radisson around 4!!! Magic here we come!
Hope everyone on the cruise has a great time
Beth

Going to bed now, I have to be up at 2:30. We should be at the Radisson by 1pm.:wave2:

See everyone on board:sunny:

We'll be leaving tonight at 9pm Pacific. We never received any info on a meet. We'll be looking out for you guys at the sailaway party. You can spot us easy we'll be the tired cranky family that flew all night and never slept. Ha Ha!! Have a safe fun trip!!!

We're back---UGH!!! Sorry we didn't make the meet, hope everyone had an excellent time. I wish we had gone to WDW for a few days. Now I'm depressed since we don't have another DC planned.
Beth

We're back home and actually feeling pretty good about it. We had a great time. Sorry we didn't meet any of you guys. Maybe you saw us we we're all decked out on formal night. All of us boys in tuxes and the ladies in gold dresses. Castaway Cay was awesome. We loved everything about the cruise. After the cruise we headed over to Downtown Disney for 6 hours and met up with some friends from LA. Then we flew to my brothers house in Philadelphia Pa. We spent the 4th at Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Checked out all the sights. Saw the fireworks from downtown Philly! We also made a day trip to Washington D.C. It was incredible! Finally we made a 2 day visit to New York City. We stayed right on Broadway Times Square. It was great!! It sure was hectic but we have a lot of memories. We decided against a DC next year. The west coast cruise sounds like fun but we want to do Hawaii if possible. In another 5 years our kids won't want to do anything with us so we're going to squeeze in as many places as possible. Anyways we had a great vacation and I hope yours was truly as magical as ours.:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

We got home yesterday had a great time. after the cruise we went to KSC, then watched the magic going down the channel and was jealous we weren't on it. went to discovery cove, watched the 4th of july fire works from CR, went to sea world, smokie mountains, biltmore house in N.C., lookout mountain and then to my father in laws in tennessee for a few days.
DVCcruise & LaurenK, was glad we got to meet you. sorry we didn't get to meet with everyone else, hope everyone had an awesome vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter