June 26 - July 3 on the Magic

I brought the suitcases to the spare room yesterday. This week-end is for packing!!!!!

We are really excited!! We checked out the pictures from one of the cruise line forums from last weeks cruise and it put us in the vacation mood. The kids stood up and made a paper countdown chain. We just found out that one of Cori's co workers and family will be visiting WDW the same week. They return home on July 4th so we're going to meet up in the morning on the 3rd. Our planeride to Philly is not until 7pm. How can we spend our 6 hour meet? Any suggestions?

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

It's almost time to go. Graduation and parties are all over. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
The relatives are gone and now we can pack!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Weather here today in Seattle is awesome, one reason why we put up with the rain. There were 2 cruise ships in Puget Sound last weekend and no one could understand why i was smiling so. Gotta contain myself and pretend i am working.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hey all you cruisers!! I just got back from the Eastern. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very jealous of you right now because you are now saying "in one week we'll be on the ship" and I have to say "last week we were getting on the ship".

I just wrote a review about the Capt. Nautica on the regular dcl forum. I will probably get a report done in a day or so.

If you have any questions, pm me. We had a ds-13 with us.

Lorie

ONE MORE WEEK!! this is the last week of school, and I dont know if I can concentrate on finals! we have so much more stuff that has to be done and we havent even started packing yet! :eek:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi all! I won't be on the boards much this week, so I just wanted to wish everyone safe journey to Florida and have an awesome cruise! I'm sure we all will!

God Bless!!

I was just curious what excursions everyone is doing.

My family and I are going on the under 2 flags island tour and the island and butterfly tour in st. maarten. And on st. thomas we are going on the st john island tour.

I was going to go on the wild side at castaway cay but it was all filled up :(

Can't wait til the trip! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

St Maarten - 12 Metre Regatta
St Thomas - Scuba Diving
Castaway Cay - AM: Wild Side (DS & DD)
Catamaran & Snorkel (DH & me)
PM: Parasailing for all of us (gulp)

See and Sea Island tour St. Maarten

Coral World and Island Drive St. Thomas
Paradise Point Tramway on St. Thomas at our liesure.

Parasailing along with a Banana Boat ride on CC

4 days until takeoff!!

:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat:

o wow I must have been tired last night..my mother just informed me that its the sea and see island tour in st maarten at 1:15 pm. A few people from this board are doing this tour too, but are any of you doing it at that time also?

I believe we are doing the See and Sea Island Tour in the morning.:wave:

There are 7 of us doing the 8:15 See and Sea, then in St. Thomas we are going to do a beach and tram on our own. At Castaway Cay we will explore, and enjoy the beach.

Enjoy your cruise everyone ... and leave the boat in shape for those of us who will be boarding on the 3rd!!!!

:wave:

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!

I'm out of here early tomorrow! Save Journeys everyone!!!

Thanks Mark, you have a great one too!

we leave around 3:30 pm tomorrow. arrive at mco around 10 pm, overnight at the hyatt then on to port canaveral. i hope to see you all at the dismeet.

safe trip.

leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter