June 26, 2015 Dream Double Dip Bahamas

This is our family's first Disney Cruise. We would like to be added to the Fish Extender Group please!

Room 6036

Jeff
Michelle
Daughter (12)
Daughter (10)

Margaret- thank you so much for taking the time to organize this for our cruise.

This is our family's first Disney Cruise. We would like to be added to the Fish Extender Group please!

Room 6036

Jeff
Michelle
Daughter (12)
Daughter (10)

Margaret- thank you so much for taking the time to organize this for our cruise.

Thanks Michelle. Got you down. I'll update the list next week. Looks like we have a lot of girls on the cruise. Too bad my grandson isn't into girls yet!

Margaret

Wow! Knee replacement? That's a tough one. I hope you are having a good recovery!

It's so much easier this time. Had my right knee down in August 2011. This is giving me something to do and now I'm getting excited as we have more people joining us.

Margaret

Margaret
I been reading all the various comments and it seems your the one organizing the FE for this cruise. My cousin and I will be on this cruise and we want to join the FE group. Our families have been on several Disney Cruises before but never participated in the FE. So we are newbies but are excited to join. I will email you our information. In total there will be 3 adults and 6 kids. :flower1:

Margaret
I been reading all the various comments and it seems your the one organizing the FE for this cruise. My cousin and I will be on this cruise and we want to join the FE group. Our families have been on several Disney Cruises before but never participated in the FE. So we are newbies but are excited to join. I will email you our information. In total there will be 3 adults and 6 kids. :flower1:
Awesome and welcome to our group.

That would be great. Just send me the info and I'll add you to the list. I'm going to publish an updated list next week.

Margaret

Good Morning Everyone,

Here's my first attempt at names and room numbers. Obviously we have a lot missing. I'll list the people who need to give me their room numbers and/or names. Send me edits etc.

Margaret

No room numbers yet-- Cindy 10 year old girl, Audrey, 11 year old boy, Hrgodale, 9 and 6/12, Shadley 9 year old girl

2504/2506 Shonna/Jeff

Amy 17 girl
Ashley 16 girl
Addy 14 girl
Aidan 9 boy

2523 Shayne/Hannah

Brooke 7 girl

2554 Wendi/Mark

Rory 10 girl
Eli 6 boy

5656 Betsi/Matthew 6/27--Betsi Birthday/First Anniversary
6/29--Matt's Birthday

6182 Carissa/Marty

Max 9 boy

6671 Steve/Jennifer

Emily 10 girl

8025 Susie/Nan

with 8527 family

8029 Barb/Gramby

with 8527 family

8527 Tom/Sara

Andrew 15 boy
Braden 12 boy
Colton 9 boy

9168 Sami/Matthew

Sam 9 boy
Lexi 7 girl

9544 Doug/Margaret

Ben's Grandparents

9546 Brian/Amanda

Ben 11 boy
Raegan 8 girl

10054 Audrey

Barrett 11 boy

12002 Melissa

Trevor 19 boy
Chandler 13 boy
Clarice 11 girl

12512 Allison

Arissa 12 girl
Anthony 11 boy
Aniya 10 girl
Ashton 10 boy

Last edited:
Good Morning FE Group :)

I updated the original list. I was able to edit it. This way we only have one list. Please review your information and let me know any changes etc.
I did get some names wrong, so please don't print everything yet.

Also, two of our group are in concierge rooms and Allison is checking to see what we need to do to drop off our FE gifts. They don't want to be left out...

Another also, what do 17-19 year old boys like? Mine is an adult and I don't have a clue. I'm sure it's changed over the years. Just post some ideas of what your kids would like.

Thanks everyone....only 3 months......Margaret

:thanks:Thank you Margaret for taking charge of the Fish Extender! My son always really enjoys these! He and I are in cabin number 10054. it's just the two of us. My name is Audrey and his is Barrett. He's 11 years old and will be 12 in August just like your grandson! Maybe the boys can get in touch before their vacation so they have a cruise buddy aboard the ship! :)

:thanks:Thank you Margaret for taking charge of the Fish Extender! My son always really enjoys these! He and I are in cabin number 10054. it's just the two of us. My name is Audrey and his is Barrett. He's 11 years old and will be 12 in August just like your grandson! Maybe the boys can get in touch before their vacation so they have a cruise buddy aboard the ship! :)
Thanks Audrey and Welcome to the group! That's great about your son. Ben's bday is 8/18. My email address is soudersmes@aol.com Your son can send me a message and I'll forward it to Ben.

I'll add your names to the list.....Margaret

Hi everyone! We are big Disney fans and this is our 1st Disney Cruise! We are so excited! Our family of 5 will be traveling with both grandmas! We would like to join the fish extender group please. :)

Room 8527: DD Tom
DM Sara
DS Andrew 15
DS Braden 12
DS Colton 9

Room 8025: DG Susie (Nana)

Room 8029 DG Barb (Gramby)

I must have forgotten our names as well. We are room 5656 Betsi and Matthew Mudrick. Ages 27 and 25. Thank you :-)

Hi everyone! We are big Disney fans and this is our 1st Disney Cruise! We are so excited! Our family of 5 will be traveling with both grandmas! We would like to join the fish extender group please. :)

Room 8527: DD Tom
DM Sara
DS Andrew 15
DS Braden 12
DS Colton 9

Room 8025: DG Susie (Nana)

Room 8029 DG Barb (Gramby)

Welcome Tom and Sara....Glad you are joining the group. I'll add your names to the list. Are the Grandmas going to participate? Just let me know....Margaret

I updated the list and tried to make it easier to read. I originally did it on an Excel spreadsheet but it didn't transfer too well. I'm still taking narcs so I might miss some things. Don't hesitate to send me a message or email for any changes or corrections....Margaret

Thanks Betsi. I'll add your names to the list. Who's having the birthday?

Margaret

We are both having birthdays over the cruise. Mine is the 27th and matts is the 29th of June. Our anniversary is on the 27th of June.

We are both having birthdays over the cruise. Mine is the 27th and matts is the 29th of June. Our anniversary is on the 27th of June.
Thanks Betsi. Got it and put it on the sheet. What a great cruise for the two of you....Margaret

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter